London Yesterday. Chai, Adds And Steve

Looks f**king immense, sorry i couldnt make it, it was just that andy was using matts rail card, and i needed to be here to help my dad with somethings, so so so sorry, but hopefully see you all sunday? immense riding though the sloped wall with the big block is f**king insanly high! :o

Looks f**king immense, sorry i couldnt make it, it was just that andy was using matts rail card, and i needed to be here to help my dad with somethings, so so so sorry, but hopefully see you all sunday? immense riding though the sloped wall with the big block is f**king insanly high! :o

All 3 of them were pissing up it, everypossible way. Makes me sick. Ads and Steve are far to good now :(

Adds and Steve look like they are going huuuuge, they were when I last saw them (clacton) but that looks loooads bigger.

Nice pictures there, I like the angles :)

Did chai move over to 26'', or does he ride a bit of both now?

20'' suits him way too good to move over to 26''

Hes riding both

Kool pictures Joe.

Ill post some of the ones I got later in the day.

And you did literally run to the job lol.

Matt

did you not meet neil tunni on thursday then matt, i bet you was all excited :P

and sick pics, as a few people have said chai suits a 20inch, but if he trains on a stock he is going to be even more mega than he already is on a 20 lol

Great pics joe, i see what you mean now about the lens, its f***ing awesome! I think i need to sort out my riding face, i look like I'm gonna have a heart attack in some of them.

pics 7-9 are my favourite! Adski's tuck is uber cool!!!

Matt: Have you got any pics from the night? e.g. me tapping shell ;) and can u send me the hook when your online next? cheers mate

Steve x

wow! you have made me look really good B) ...definitely can come riding with us more often (Y)

and i am the only one who doesn't do the silly face.

awesome green BT? Wouldn't go that far mate! Tis a 5 by the way...if you really want..i'll put some in bike pics when I get round to it..

check it.

adam