Playstation 3 Usernames

Smo™

Dudes, i just got COD 4. Only cost me £2.98 :P Pretty awesome playing on a 32" 1080p too.

I'll probably check out online soon.

Username is artic-rider

[edit]

Oh, what headset is everyone using? I'm currently waiting for the official PS3 one. But not sure.

Edited by eskimo

Novelty of Little big planet seriously wore off lol so back to good old Call of Duty 4!

Wish it was christmas :( got Guitar Hero world tour and COD world at war waiting for me! I know this 'cause I had to go out and buy them then give them to the rents to save 'cause i've got an HMV discount card lol

May get SKATE to keep me going though cause its only like £13

Dudes, i just got COD 4. Only cost me £2.98 :P Pretty awesome playing on a 32" 1080p too.

I'll probably check out online soon.

Username is artic-rider

[edit]

Oh, what headset is everyone using? I'm currently waiting for the official PS3 one. But not sure.

Where did you get it for that price? :S

I use the Alphi Jawbone headset because it eliminates all background noise. So you can have the sound on your speakers and still talk. The other players will only hear your voice and not what's coming out your speakers.

The ps3 headset has a cool little mute button though which is good, it's out now too yanno.

There needs to be a headphone/mic for the ps3 like the xbox, background noise just does my head in.

Where did you get it for that price? :S

I use the Alphi Jawbone headset because it eliminates all background noise. So you can have the sound on your speakers and still talk. The other players will only hear your voice and not what's coming out your speakers.

The ps3 headset has a cool little mute button though which is good, it's out now too yanno.

There needs to be a headphone/mic for the ps3 like the xbox, background noise just does my head in.

It was £24.99 in Game pre-owned. I had a £15 gift card and £7.50 given to me when i bought my PS3 from them. It might actually been £2.49 or something. Phuck knows, cheap anyway. Basically i bought my PS3 for £300 with 2 games, cashed them in for Quake and COD4. Not bad i guess :)

Reckon i should just get the Sony one then? It's out in 2 days according to Play.

007Davey. Add me folkes for some cod4 action, I'm getting Need for speed undercover on friday so I'll be blitzing that too. I have got grid and guitar hero if anybody fancies some online action (I have more but I play these online)

I've added a few people to COD4 now. I spent all day yesterday playing it, kinda got addicted. If i pissed you, add me if you wish.

Anybody use the official Sony Headset? I bought it but not really impressed. For some reason when i turn the mic on mute, the ear phone will beep at me every minute or so, god damn it's annoying. Also listening to people's tv through the headset gets tiresome quick.

I almost chucked the thing at the wall. I remember the original xbox headset having no problems at all!

007Davey. Add me folkes for some cod4 action, I'm getting Need for speed undercover on friday so I'll be blitzing that too. I have got grid and guitar hero if anybody fancies some online action (I have more but I play these online)

how the hell do you unlock the decent cars on need for speed, im 65% of the way through and have £400,000 and it wont let me buy any decent car because there all locked ?

anyone know ?

I'm 54% of the way through it and I can't even afford decent cars :\ I have a evo 10, cozzie, audi tt, r32 golf and another car but I cant for the love of god earn enough money to buy any really decent cars. A guy I work with told me if you get your wheelman level up you get more money for races...I always dominate on them so I don't see the problem lol.

Anybody?

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone do me a favour? And see what FPS games are Legacy Thumb stick compatible? That's where the left thumbstick turns and moves forwards while the right thumbstick strafes and looks up and down.

COD4 is. I wanted to know what others are. I've tried learning normal but just can't do it!

I'm looking at Smo, he seems to have lots of games :)

Can someone do me a favour? And see what FPS games are Legacy Thumb stick compatible? That's where the left thumbstick turns and moves forwards while the right thumbstick strafes and looks up and down.

COD4 is. I wanted to know what others are. I've tried learning normal but just can't do it!

I'm looking at Smo, he seems to have lots of games :)

Smo now has 42 games if im correct, (Im not jelous at all :- )

Edited by moose-iow

• 3 weeks later...