what Cranks ?/

j1eden

i dont realy want... blah blah blah blah

is everyone your mate?

use better spelling please? so that its easier to understand.

whats wrong with having 'common' cranks? their probably the best you can get. with a 160 quid budget, whats the problem in spending that much.

and your mate who screwed the pedal threads, is a fool. mine have been fine, not came loose at bb or pedals.

why not just look on tarty and decide for yourself any cranks that are selling for more than 50 quid will be strong enough.

is everyone your mate?

use better spelling please? so that its easier to understand.

whats wrong with having 'common' cranks? their probably the best you can get. with a 160 quid budget, whats the problem in spending that much.

and your mate who screwed the pedal threads, is a fool. mine have been fine, not came loose at bb or pedals.

why not just look on tarty and decide for yourself any cranks that are selling for more than 50 quid will be strong enough.

ok then what ever ...... :P

my crank probably sounds like poo, but i have an echo BB square taper with DDG orbita pedal arms and an Onza Bashring

i got the pedal arms and bashring for just £35 from super cycles

no thats ok mate i wont to spend a bit more on my crank just to make sure it doese not brake :D

echo or adamant

ok cheers ..........

just go tensile, they are 110£ not sure with or without bash. I think theyre only isis making them really stiff, by comparison my square taper cranks before them were like hardened butter.

crank arms light aswell (Y)

ok thanks but i think i have made up my mind i might get ZOO! or echo

maybe middleburns are common as u put it, for a reason. they're strong/reliable cranks (not just for trials but all bike disciplines), and i would say that those peeps slagging of square taper, obviously have been riding for 2 days an just follow the crowd, lol. isis/square taper both have good an bad points, you cant really say ones better than the other (atleast not at the moment)

no offence to those who been riding years, just bugs me when u get these kids that follow the crowd an say crap like, i want such an such because so an so has got 1

Edited by gianttrials

Like what he said middle burns are easy the best unlike these sh*tty deng cranks.

Andrew

actually deng does make good cranks.

mine havnt broke/failed in some way, and im really harsh on stuff.

my mates hasnt broke/failed in some way.

Like what he said middle burns are easy the best unlike these sh*tty deng cranks.

Andrew

im sorry, shitty deng cranks?, are you having a laugh there possibly the best cranks avalible, and are way up there with middleburns, whats so bad about them might i ask?