Tarty Raffle Grips

King C

dunno what the cost price of the grips are but if you have 300 entrants then you'll have covered the RRP of a £1.5k bike. and that's a bit more than the cost to tarty as well! how may entrants you expecting? will 200 cover it?! :lol:

its a cracking idea. everyone wins! :) i may even enter haha.

Im seriously considering of putting this order in what i have just made in my basket on tarty. Its comes to £200 and i will be receiving 20 pairs of the standard ones and 20 pairs of the soft ones.

Hmm im not sure.

Danny.

Go for it, then sell the grips on ebay for £6 inc postage. :)

sounds amazing i have just read the tartys rules bit and stuff:D going to be at leat a 1000 entrys and i purchasing 500 grips for good chance of winning..custom bike built to what you want..how cool is that your only purchasing £5 grips :o

This is such an amazing opportunity! think about not just the bike or the money but the chance to come up to your factory meet all you guys, see how you really run the buisness, im fasinated how you started off, just randomly phoned deng? but yea amazing opportunity and the bike really tops it off, think ill get 2 pairs, i need 1 new pair but sure i need 2 :) , going to go and write up my dream spec on a new bike.....

knew what? :huh:

That they probs buy the grips for 2quid and so it will more than pay for itself in the long term! so its great buisness sence, seeing as most people wouldnt have baskets with 5 pairs of grips in, so but its well worth a lil gamble i think :)

Edited by Simpson

Can I play?!!

Dave :D

Don't see why not :)

Are these grips actually any good? Or is this just an excuse to get rid of a boat load of rubbish grips :P

Yep, they are, they're the same as other 'well known' branded grips, except they're open ended instead of closed ended.

That they probs buy the grips for 2quid and so it will more than pay for itself in the long term! so its great buisness sence, seeing as most people wouldnt have baskets with 5 pairs of grips in, so it makes great buisness sence. but its well worth a lil gamble i think :)

Derrrrrrrrrrrr.

We all know Tarty Bikes are ace but they don't just give away bikes :rolleyes:

Koxx Hydroxx Frame

Echo Team Forks

F+R Hope Mono Trial 200mm Rotars

Tensile UCI cranks

Deng Fixed Disk rear hub

Echo 07 rear rim

Monty TI front rim

Try all tyres

Try all BB

ENO

:) woop woop

Damm chris king BMX hub not having Disk mounts :(

I know, crazy... makes the frames seem better value at least, haha!

So how many have you sold Adam? Whats actually the difference between that and a rholoff?

Edited by KuelMuel