For Sale Tabs™

RR_Trials

You made me laugh to when I saw the topic cos I thought you had posted in the wrong forum, wasn't even gonna give you a hard time or anything!!

Cheers mate, i appreciate it (Y) When i saw you were replying i thought 'great here comes some slagging' :P

Cheers to all those that like the idea so far, Paint *** :P

was a joke i found a website with loads of cool symbols and thought they look gurd :P

EDIT: Thats a point, if you put a © infront of somthing dose that mean its then copyright?

Edited by RR_Trials

Its a brill idea! We could use that in all areas really. I.e. in the videos thread have Street, Comp, Natty tags etc.

I think it will catch on!

NO.... because there arnt that many videos out anyway the Fs/Wtd, your stuffs off the pages in 2 hours or less nowadays!!! i do think in rides and locations there could be seprate tabs for regional and national rides

Not exactly sure if its possible? The board is written by IP Board or PowerBoard or whatever, and so will be copyrighted. So changing the script will infringe copyright laws.

And...as far as I know, tabbing isn't an option on the forum, only subforms for seperating a forum?

But I may be wrong?