Ash-kennard Video 4

Ash-Kennard

ill get the negative out of the way straight off - I don't really like your style.

That doesn't matter when your jumping into delivery lorries, doing 360 endo's and tap to manuals. The rails deserve a mention too cos that was excellent. I don't know what it was about that vid but it was great.

Going to watch your older vids to see how much you've improved, I have a feeling your balls have enlarged the past few months....

What the hell ? :S . You've improved just abit :blink: . f**king good stuff lad. There's nothing i could fault about that video.

The editing was nice.

The song was mint.

The riding was awesome.

Very varied video enjoyed it loads.

Well done and keep improving.

Danny xx

KENNARD.....that was definately your best video!! you have got some really swoosh moves in there. liked the rail riding-that was top notch.....but you shudda went from that rail up on top of the telephone box :P

hahaha lmao loved the tap in the lorry-that put a grin on me face.

go ash :)

Riding was top notch, and the rail lines took some balls as well, so props to you.

But i can't stand that type of music in videos, i think with a lot of recent videos if they had an easier listening song, they'd be miles better. But then i know some people enjoy listening to that music with trials videos, but personally i don't.

Either way, good stuff (Y)

Edited by huck_it