Tt Racing....

BONGO

Well, the TT has been on this week, and with mad sunday coming up and then race week, it's going to be on TV real soon.

Does anyone know when and where it's going to be on TV, i heard it started with 'live' (ish) coverage from tonight but after having a look i can't find anything.

Anyone know??? If you ain't watched it before, have a watch. It is FCUKED up!!! They are total mentalists. Me and phil the ging went over in 2003 and it was amazing in the flesh. Plus this year is the 100th year, so it's double mental lol.

Bongo

They've coned off nearly the whole mountain even though it's one way to stop the corners been taking to quickly, obviously not during the racing lol but it will really slow things down on mad sunday specially with it being soo much busier this year. Oh and for any one interested mcguinness lapped and something like 129.45 mph average in practice, so breaking the 130mph will probaly very likely be done this year. :)

oh yeh, I still didnt answer your question lol . sorry , if i find out ill tell you.

Edited by manxrider

Oh and for any one interested mcguinness lapped and something like 129.45 mph average in practice

You sure??? It was mcguiness that has the 2006 record, at that very speed. He got the exact same speed this year in practice?!?!

I know this bloke who builds racing bikes for a team and they had a female rider who i met who did the TT, she was like yea i didnt make it when my bike could only do 203 and the other bikes were doing 220 i knew i wasnt in the running, i was like :o what.... the.... f**k deffo watching it on TV cheers bongo

I know this bloke who builds racing bikes for a team and they had a female rider who i met who did the TT, she was like yea i didnt make it when my bike could only do 203 and the other bikes were doing 220 i knew i wasnt in the running, i was like :o what.... the.... f**k deffo watching it on TV cheers bongo

Nah that's rubbish... She wasn't in the running cos women can't drive for shit haha. Drive/ride, it's the same thing!! I wish i was there again this year! I'm gonna book for next year in a couple of weeks i reckon.

bongo

Really looking forward to this years, it really is an awesome race. The guy who owns the motorbike shop at the end of my road used to ride in it, don't know if his son still races. my dad was telling me a story about him the other day, sounds a bit of a mentallist. Having finished 7th (IIRC) in the TT you'd have ot be pretty nuts though.

Nah that's rubbish... She wasn't in the running cos women can't drive for shit haha. Drive/ride, it's the same thing!! I wish i was there again this year! I'm gonna book for next year in a couple of weeks i reckon.

bongo

Ive topped like 140 on the back of a bike... on a motorway, and it feels like your getting ripped off the back of the bike, so probably double the G-forces WITH CURBS.... ill find out her name think she may have finished pretty high like 5th once.... ???

That was definitely last years record... MCN are showing his fastest practice lap to be at 129.084mph... Reasonable possibility for a 130mph lap in the race though?

Dave

Yeh I know his practice lap wasn't the same as his record, but the track is faster so it's only reasonable that he will go faster through the course. And his practice has showed this.