Name Something Your Computer Can Do...

PaRtZ

The big fat super-duper mac they just gave me at work has a stupid keyboard and a stupid mouse with a stupid nipple instead of a wheel and stupid butons you can't see and can't click properly.

It has the special talent of making everything take twice as long as it should despite being a quad core fat b*****d machine with all the fancy shit - it's not even running mac0S, christ knows what it'd be like then.

not pleased - I knew macs were stupid but this takes all the biscuits and doesn't even bother to throw the packet away

:(<_<

You earn too much :P

Davey

My dad has a 42" monitor rigged up to a mission 5:1 surround

The big fat super-duper mac they just gave me at work has a stupid keyboard and a stupid mouse with a stupid nipple instead of a wheel and stupid butons you can't see and can't click properly.

It has the special talent of making everything take twice as long as it should despite being a quad core fat b*****d machine with all the fancy shit - it's not even running mac0S, christ knows what it'd be like then.

not pleased - I knew macs were stupid but this takes all the biscuits and doesn't even bother to throw the packet away

Lol, thats intel for you, PPC all the way!

EDIT: Mac OSX is more Ram efficiant than windows so I think if you were running OSX it would be smoother.

Edited by charlie >est<

Lol, thats intel for you, PPC all the way!

no - it's bloody form over function which is Apple all over - f**king spanners.

EDIT: Mac OSX is more Ram efficiant than windows so I think if you were running OSX it would be smoother.

it's shame there's no software for macOS really isn't it.

no - it's bloody form over function which is Apple all over - f**king spanners.

it's shame there's no software for macOS really isn't it.

Hmmm... I dont understand but anyway.

Yeah I wish people made more apps for OSX, but it depends what you want to do really, what do you use on windows?

There could be an alternative.

I've got 1 7 Year old iMac G3 (which I found in a skip after rain) and a 8 Year old Powermac G3 both working with all standard parts.

I think they are the most reliable machine going... ill never go back, the only windows machine I have is a IBM Think Pad running Windows 98, Windows Vista Theme ***!

The only problem I've had with a mac is a screen in my iMac G5, the screen went. Apple replaced it within 5 days... doesnt bother me, id prefer that then to get a virus and loose all sites, photo's videos.

Edited by charlie >est<

Hmmm... I dont understand but anyway.

Yeah I wish people made more apps for OSX, but it depends what you want to do really, what do you use on windows?

There could be an alternative.

I've got 1 7 Year old iMac G3 (which I found in a skip after rain) and a 8 Year old Powermac G3 both working with all standard parts.

I think they are the most reliable machine going... ill never go back, the only windows machine I have is a IBM Think Pad running Windows 98, Windows Vista Theme ***!

The only problem I've had with a mac is a screen in my iMac G5, the screen went. Apple replaced it within 5 days... doesnt bother me, id prefer that then to get a virus and loose all sites, photo's videos.

where can i get my hands on the vista theme?

Currently running xp