Monty 221 Pr Colour Scheme

hi im buyin a monty 221 pr silver version soon and was wondering what colour scheme to do. i was thinking red would look nice but iv looked everywhere and everyone has just used silver or white. has anyone seen one built with red and does it look noice??? if it looks gash ill just get the red one. lol.

cheers

hi im buyin a monty 221 pr silver version soon and was wondering what colour scheme to do. i was thinking red would look nice but iv looked everywhere and everyone has just used silver or white. has anyone seen one built with red and does it look noice??? if it looks gash ill just get the red one. lol.

cheers

so you want your bike to look gash??

keep it simple, silver/black/white is good.

steve

no i want it too look sweeet. well i just want too know what it would look like with red parts. maybe someone could photoshop it for me???

i've always thoguth red anodising looks shit and tacky, like the colour isn't red enough :S hah, stick with black+silver

looks sweet. i didnt used to like the red black and white version but now i think i do

I never really considered getting the 'scotchbrite' one to be honest. There are far far too many silver bikes around these days and I like the red/black/white/carbon look- it's just a bit different if you know what I mean?... I also got my rims powdercoated repsol orange to make it look a bit like a factory Montesa which I've had some mixed reactions over but mainly positive. Each to their own I guess.

Dave