Rim Grind Pads

keyry........i have seen almost all the comments you have left.........you are of no use atall u give complete shit advise.

and are verry offending 2 other users so have a taste of your own potty mouth

get a life and mods sort this out .........

<_<

and i would either recomend...ali c pads.........rock pad blues.......or plazzy pads

I have just done a fresh medium grind about 1 week ago, i was using rock pads blue at first but found they didnt have a real sharp bite, so i then switched over to plazmatics and they are alot better IMO so id recomend plazmatics.

(Y)

Yeah i would trust the rock pads with my life (:lol: i do) i will never look back after these .

Same here i second that i run them and they are great . (Y) And plus they got 7mm of pad i think so last a while.

liam

Get a harsh grind and some green zoo pads they are the best combo avalible at the moment and they most probly always will be.

Cheers mate im glad to help

I thought zoo! pads were ment to be for a smooth rim. They last not even 5 mins of a grounded rim .

liam

Get a harsh grind and some green zoo pads they are the best combo avalible at the moment and they most probly always will be.

How are they the best combo. Zoo pads are for smooth rims not a harsh grind!!!! Theyll turn to dust in 30 seconds.

y grind ur rim? u weaken it, u get through pads quicker, etc. grinding rims first came about years ago for comp riding as a way to chanell out xcess water, and i don't mean stupid all over grinds, i mean grooves every half inchor so,

be different m8, don't follow the crowd, unless your sponsored an get given wheels all the time, otherwise its just not worth it. (Y) btw i use no grind black pads and bitumen an that works as well as any of my m8s brakes.

y grind ur rim? u weaken it, u get through pads quicker, etc. grinding rims first came about years ago for comp riding as a way to chanell out xcess water, and i don't mean stupid all over grinds, i mean grooves every half inchor so,

be different m8, don't follow the crowd, unless your sponsored an get given wheels all the time, otherwise its just not worth it. (Y) btw i use no grind black pads and bitumen an that works as well as any of my m8s brakes.

More friction = better grip and hold. And also, it does help with water shedding. It wears down ultra soft pads quickly e.g zoo! koxx yellows etc. If your concerned about pad wear then get harder pads. Smooth rims with tar can make the pads 'stick' and this causes loss of power from static moves if they dont come unstuck too well. Also, any slight bit of moisture and a smooth rim will provide a crap holding brake where as a grind will more or less perform the same, given it has good pads working on it.

lol yea but they will last about 5 minuets not even joking!

Zoo greens are for a smooth rim, not grounded rim!!

get rock pads there really good plus there is alot of material on them!

my mate bought some heat sink pads some time ago now and they haven't worn away one bit I'm not joking and its on a harsh grind and his brake is great i think i would get those but i don't run a grind anymore because i have try-all rims and they don't last very long with a grind :rolleyes: i have rim jams at the moment and i had them on a grind a couple weeks back and they were good just a bit heavy but now i have a new rim with out a grind and they still work pretty well. :rolleyes: hope i was help full