Hampshire Round 3

right i took a few rubbish shots but there's enough to show you what kind of a day it was! sections looked quite hard but luckily the weather held out alright, and seems like the riders enjoyed themselves which is always the most important thing.

i was following the stephens' mitch dave around mainly so i don't have pics of everyone!

apologies for poor angles and efforts really but i had a dislocated arm with a sling on so i couldn't really be arsed to run around the sections.

anyway here:

img8655lu8.jpg

img8661pz5.jpg

img8666kk6.jpg

img8667mr8.jpg

img8673do9.jpg

img8677mo0.jpg

img8680lj6.jpg

img8684ha1.jpg

img8686gq8.jpg

sorry i will edit and add more pics but imageshack isn't working properly at the moment.

[EDIT:] more pics

img8688af5.jpg

img8689qi0.jpg

img8692bj5.jpg

img8694kh3.jpg

img8700ju3.jpg

img8702fi1.jpg

img8703kj3.jpg

img8709zv3.jpg

img8717cp2.jpg

img8719wk6.jpg

img8724jr5.jpg

img8730xm0.jpg

img8734kq3.jpg

hope you all like!

steve

ps. i got a few clips so i will whack it together into a vid in a few days time

Edited by StinkEE

Those are some nice pictures there mate, really nice and clear (Y)

and I'm actually in one woohoo!

Thought it was a good trial today, very fun as hampshire ones usually are, liked the sections,loads of annoying tricky ones though!

Nice one mate (Y)

Scott

thanks scott sorry i didn't get much pics of you, but yer it looked fun, i would be up for getting soaked at section 4 haha, quite gutted about my arm!

was a good day, but bloody hard in red with everything falling away all the time.

yer the whole slope was coming off as soon as you put some weight on it! even some of the blue's were falling apart.

steve

LOL at that pic of steve....what a gay!

Some reeeaal nice pics there steve, wish i could have come but my bike is broke again!!! Sucks.

Have morris sprayed his bike? Would be nice if he has because i swear it has stayed the same for years!

Good pics, see you soon bud.

Aaron.

Hi Stephen!

you mean stephen morris? i will say hello to him for you next time i see him

B)-->

QUOTE(b @ May 9 2007, 05:35 PM)
LOL at that pic of steve....what a gay!

Some reeeaal nice pics there steve, wish i could have come but my bike is broke again!!! Sucks.

Have morris sprayed his bike? Would be nice if he has because i swear it has stayed the same for years!

Good pics, see you soon bud.

Aaron.

broke your bike again? what have you done to it this time?? is it the frame crack?

yer morris sprayed his leeson, got new tubes and stuff welded to it, its pretty noiceee.

steve

Hello Fred & Nick!

I really do ride my bike sometimes! The L3350N is purple, it had been black for about 4 years and was beginning to look a bit haggered. I think Clive Leeson thought I was a bit of a gay when I requested purple.

Fred, I thought you and Tic did Hampshire comps?

Stephen.

Fred, I thought you and Tic did Hampshire comps?
Hi Sven :)

I used to make it to all the Hampshire competitions (and was even seen at a few Devon and YMSA comps) but this is the fist year I haven't bothered competing. This is partly down to lack of motivation to ride a comp but also down to work and other commitments clashing with the dates. I also didn't bother to get an ACU licence for the first time in 4 years...

Looked like the comp was as good as ever considering the venue, they put the annoyingly steep banks and that dam stream to good use every time :P

I will be in Pompy on Sunday for the DJ ride, I hope you can make and appearance as well Stephen?

On an unrelated note I think me and Mr Morris must earn the title for the longest time riding the exact same bike :lol: