Hugh Barker, Another Vid

hugh_b

hey guys n gals, while ive been home ive knocked togeather a vid of me riding in my back garden and the local park, i was riding on my own using a camera tri-pod to film so it's not great, nor is the editing lol but worth a watch i think. Comment once watched please. This is the first time i'm foing this ftp thing so i hope it has worked, will be up on youtube shortyly aswell. thanks-Hugh

http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/hugh_b

How old are you? You seem to be pretty much my standard of riding...

18, been riding for 4 years roughly. My vid's are always crap though, i never seem to take the camera to good spots as i'm too busy riding. I ride a huge amount better on natural. i think alot of people think i'm crap but those who saw me at the weekend (brit round) may disagree. I'm training as hard as i can this year to get good results and hopefully some titles. Have to see what happens.

edit:have a look at my pics in other threads to see how i am at natural dude's

Edited by trialsntrials

Wow, that was a fast reply... you guys are on point! thanks. Nice riding, anyway!

I had that cd on my computer, but had never listened to it... gravy.

lol took me a while to find it in my i-tunes. thanks for the comments so far. Any more???

18, been riding for 4 years roughly. My vid's are always crap though, i never seem to take the camera to good spots as i'm too busy riding. I ride a huge amount better on natural. i think alot of people think i'm crap but those who saw me at the weekend (brit round) may disagree. I'm training as hard as i can this year to get good results and hopefully some titles. Have to see what happens.

edit:have a look at my pics in other threads to see how i am at natural dude's

Not dissing your vid or riding dude, just saying as i've never entered a comp and i'm certainly not sponsored.

Not dissing your vid or riding dude, just saying as i've never entered a comp and i'm certainly not sponsored.

yeah i know that bud, but i think alot of people who watch this do think i'm pretty pants but when i go riding it's a different story, i just dont seem to be able to make a decent video lol, never have anyone to film me as i ride on my own mostly. I just ride natural aswell and i think it's hard to make a good natural video. -Hugh

I hear you...

Any of the small vids i ever make make things look small and such.

Oh well... Where abouts in Tunbridge Wells are those Toad rocks?

May be interested in a ride during the summer or summat when I'm home.

I hear you...

Any of the small vids i ever make make things look small and such.

Oh well... Where abouts in Tunbridge Wells are those Toad rocks?

May be interested in a ride during the summer or summat when I'm home.

kinda hard to decribe, you have to go through the town then where the road splits you need to stay along the top, go past the renault garage and turn right. if you search google you should find directions.