I'm New To Trials, But I Need A Bike!

it maybe due to your grammer why you are stuck in new members <and no full stop> ;)

ben

And you'd be the expert would you?

Just stating the obvious that was wrong with that post, please don't try to mod, the mods can mod. Its even worse that your still a pre member and your trying to mod :sleeping:

EDIT: Missed it at first, but even your own name? :mellow:

Edited by Barber

And you'd be the expert would you?

Just stating the obvious that was wrong with that post, please don't try to mod, the mods can mod. Its even worse that your still a pre member and your trying to mod :sleeping:

EDIT: Missed it at first, but even your own name? :mellow:

Look dude all I want to do is start trials! I'm being put off by people like you who have a go at the new people! I just want to start to bike! I don't want to argue but seriously just leave me alone!

Look dude all I want to do is start trials! I'm being put off by people like you who have a go at the new people! I just want to start to bike! I don't want to argue but seriously just leave me alone!

he was having a go at that other guy :blink:

Haha small??!!, a dent from just sitting in the garage! If that a small dent id hate to see a big one!

I think its not a good bike the T-Vee because its the starting range of the Onza`s... I still think a T-Pro.. Ill have a look for one for you and if i find one ill tell you

I really dont think that its fair that your a member who is blatantly breaking the rules, something i would never do and im still suck in new member chat. :angry:

are you a mod ? ..... no so there fore its not fro you to say and if you had read the rules you would know i can sell to him but he cant sell to me so next time you think your a smarty pants read the fecking rules!