I'm New To Trials, But I Need A Bike!

Heyy everyone!

I'm absolutly bursting to get onto the trials bike world, but I need a bike!

Is there anybody here who can suggest/ is willing to sell me a trials bike for around £200?

I would prefer to buy from you people because I've looked everywhere for a used one but with quite good specifications, but I can't find any!

Thanks very much! :rockon:

add me to msn iv got some a few frames i could set up for u !

Adam

I really dont think that its fair that your a member who is blatantly breaking the rules, something i would never do and im still suck in new member chat. :angry:

Edited by mr ?

Ok people I'm extremely sorry I read the rules but I mustn't have read them right!

Ignore the part about me looking for one on here. Just the suggestions! I am unbelievilbly sorry!

It won't happen again! :ermm:

might want to edit your posts then (Y) as said look around on ebay.

A T-pro would be a decent starter bike, pretty good for the money and not a bad bike at all. Ebay is proberly your best bet thou! Have a look in for/sale and see if you can add a member to msn or whatever. (Y)

Also i dont think your really breaking any rules, your not exactly asking for someone to sell you a bike, just thoughts on where to get hold of a cheap one, by ebay, shops, or if anyone knows if a member has one which i think is fair enough. Its not like you have started a topic saying "Wanted! Cheap bike!"

Anyways hope you find a decent bike and get riding! (Y)

Just looked on ebay, theres at least 4 t-pros for sale on there. Check them out!

Edited by Godsavethescene

A T-pro would be a decent starter bike, pretty good for the money and not a bad bike at all. Ebay is proberly your best bet thou! Have a look in for/sale and see if you can add a member to msn or whatever. (Y)

Also i dont think your really breaking any rules, your not asking for someone to sell you a bike, just thoughts on where to get hold of a cheap one, by ebay, shops, or if anyone knows if a member has one. It not a a topic saying "Wanted! Cheap bike!"

Anyways hope you find a decent bike and get riding! (Y)

Huge amount of thanks! Ok i was actually thinking of getting a T-pro but they all say "Collection only", which is immensly annoying as it seems nobody is willing to sell in my area!