What To Get?

Onza-Trials

If i had that much money i wouldn't be spending it all on my bike. Do most people not have other priorities besides riding? You not want a nice new tele for your room (lcd's can be as little as £300 nowadays), new soundsystem, new car, put it towards a house?

I would never be able to justify spending a lump sum of over £1000 on a brand new bike as it'd get battered within minutes and theres so much other stuff i could benefit from more.

I'd say get yourself a couple of new bits, new bars or new cranks maybe. Then stick the rest in the bank till you see something you really want... like a ps3 or whatever floats your boat.

If i had that much money i wouldn't be spending it all on my bike. Do most people not have other priorities besides riding? You not want a nice new tele for your room (lcd's can be as little as £300 nowadays), new soundsystem, new car, put it towards a house?

I would never be able to justify spending a lump sum of over £1000 on a brand new bike as it'd get battered within minutes and theres so much other stuff i could benefit from more.

I'd say get yourself a couple of new bits, new bars or new cranks maybe. Then stick the rest in the bank till you see something you really want... like a ps3 or whatever floats your boat.

SoSo True.