Woster Sauce Walkers?

Ryan.

bit of a weird question and i dont know if i've spelt it right and i cant find the spell checker thing, anyway, does anyone remember the woster sauce walkers crisps ? they were in the purple packet and i don't know if they were limited edition!!!! does anyone know where i can get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worcester sauce flavour, I liked them too! They stopped making them last year because one of their suppliers had something harmful contaminate one of the ingredients, so they recalled the flavour. Can’t remember the details but it affected a number of different products that got recalled. I still ate the two packs I had at the time.

Haven’t seen them for a while but their website has them listed so they must still be available

http://walkers.corpex.com/cr15p5/trade/retail_range.asp#1

Under the standard crisps core range for large outlets - so get yourself to a large outlet!

(Yes I’m bored!)

And Tomato Ketchup many moons ago...f**king lush. No longer available I don't think...I have to stick with poxy 'Space Invaders'...

Cheap nasty crisp, although i would NEVER buy crisps myself, i only eat them with a sandwich if my mum has bought some.

Rorz!

The King of course, is the Scampi & Lemon flavour of Nik Naks.

Meh, I had them out of the vending machine at work once and they made me horrifically ill all day, so I've never tried them again since. Although I like the Nice and Spicey ones..

And Tomato Ketchup many moons ago...f**king lush. No longer available I don't think...I have to stick with poxy 'Space Invaders'...

agreed with the ketchup crisps but don't diss space invaders! they are the shiz

Trouble with Nik Nacs is the bags are too small and i find them hard to pick up a decent amount at one.

Make the best flavours though... Other than their creamy cheese or whatever its called, RANK.

Lovin' Worcestershire sauce flavours too, Made my mouth burn a little after though!

The Worcestershire Sauce crisps were removed from production as they had a contaminate in that "Caused Cancer" as do most things these days.

As for my favorites; Salt & Vinegar Nobbies Crisps, and those bloody amazing Thai crisps that Walkers make!

Walkers stopped the BBQ ones and replaced with BBQ rib, not as good they taste a bit sweet. Nice and spicy Nik Naks are good! Pickled onion Monster Munch are good too but tend to find that you get lots of crumbs stuck to your hand, anyone else find that..?

How about Twiglets – are they crisps or what!?

A little off topic slightly...but a memory none the less.

Who remembers those mini polos in the giant plastic polo?

Also...

Hubba Bubba - Can still buy it, but my tastebuds have developed since I were 9.

Fake Chocolate Fags - Gay sticks of chocolate in paper and in a sort of fag packet...Think there banned now, its on for the 90's kids.

Chewits - When they were at their peak.

Friji Milkshake - Love that stuff, can still buy it but it makes me feel like shit for a few hours...not worth the pain.

mmm Cheese doritos, or the lightly salted big bag you get. Thats yummy

I remember the mini polos, hah how stuipid was that, youd have to eat 5 just to make up for the lack in size, and then youd think wtf why didnt i just buy a normal size pack. But then realised you now own a giant plastic polo :rolleyes:

Edited by Robwalker

I remember the mini polos, hah how stuipid was that, youd have to eat 5 just to make up for the lack in size, and then youd think wtf why didnt i just buy a normal size pack. But then realised you now own a giant plastic polo :rolleyes:

Not to mention the chronic shits afterwards...beast.