Tartybikes-dannyswindlehurst-5

Danny Swindlehurst

Can i just say. In my eyes. How much more variation do you want apart form taps. Trials riding isnt all this spinny bmx shit. To be fair trials isnt really street riding. It originates from Natural riding.

i'm not diggin' at you personally as you're good at what you do, i guess i was commenting more on the video. i've seen 100 videos like that (yet i download comparitvely few mod trials vids) which are mostly identical to this. by way of the points i mentioned.

i just reckon EVERYONE should put them more concentrating into LINES on varying terrain, instead of single moves which just get very boring. especially when there's repeated clips, or when some of them you didn't land or just sidehopped straight off.

as for the personal dig at me about "spinny bmx shit" - i'm riding bmx now mostly. i've ridden trials for about 7 years and watched it progress, but the way it's going and is at now (a la these videos i see every week) doesn't appeal to me at all. especially given the background i've come from and where it was when i was growing up.

Edited by the boon

Hey danny,

Vid was mint, you're getting very good now, music was good, it worked well with the editing.

Keep it up fella, can't wait for new vid. I can see its going to be a beast. - What happened to the adamant, you still riding 26" or you sticking to mod.

Steve

i'm not diggin' at you personally as you're good at what you do, i guess i was commenting more on the video. i've seen 100 videos like that (yet i download comparitvely few mod trials vids) which are mostly identical to this. by way of the points i mentioned.

i just reckon EVERYONE should put them more concentrating into LINES on varying terrain, instead of single moves which just get very boring. especially when there's repeated clips, or when some of them you didn't land or just sidehopped straight off.

as for the personal dig at me about "spinny bmx shit" - i'm riding bmx now mostly. i've ridden trials for about 7 years and watched it progress, but the way it's going and is at now (a la these videos i see every week) doesn't appeal to me at all. especially given the background i've come from and where it was when i was growing up.

Saved me the effort

good riding indeed especially for the age,

but i agree vid bored the hell out of me, its the same as all other power move street videos, just the same style of video all the time!

just try something a bit new, variying terrrain, more exciting moves rather than the norm?

just a thought.