Billocks New Video

billocks

hi,

after hours of trying to upload my video on countless places ive managed to get it onto youtube.

the vid hasnt turned out as i would have hoped, but im sure you will all enjoy it anyway.

i will hopefully have a higher quality download avialable some time tomorrow night.

thanks for your time,

bill x

OK ITS ACTUALLY BIFF THIS TIME.

Vid wa mint Bill, dont wanna go into all this editing shit bladi blaaa so all i'll say is Editing wa f**king beast, hip hop songs are awkwerd to get the sync right but uve done bloody well. :)

Riding wa tops, improved alot ALOTTTTTTTTT mwah biff

Proud of you son.

Love Dad

!!!

When did everyone get so good, I cant believe how good everyone is now! That video was absolutely amazing i couldn't believe it i was gutted at how good monks was.. just recovered and now you've done it to me again :lol: .. It's mint watching you progress (Y) cant wait for the next vid. im off to watch it again lol

Bail at the end made me want to catch you!! lol

Edited by Gaz M

Billy its abdab ont craigs account.

Vid was a beut, some good riding!

Those static huks on vert walls are shit hot. I got my bike now so weel have to meet up for a ride somewhere, 2 week holidays so we will travel places dwag!

Abdab...

Really good stuff. Editing was cool in parts. Riding was really good. Some big stuff going down.

My only complaint is that sometimes you didn't show the entire legnth of a move; everything sort of flashed from one thing to the next. It was a bit confusing. I think you were sacrificing it for the editing but, in this instance, it didn't do it for me. Furry muff though, I've done it endless times in my own vids.

I really like the fisheye shot where you hopped off the bus shelter down to the bin, where the camera was filming from behind you.