Norwich Sunday?

Ryan.

i mite come ryan but it depnds on two things

1.hopfully i should have my chris king on by then cuse i have sold my hope mono on koxx rim to my mate

(i dont have a wheel at the mo)

2.if the missis dosnt need me sunday cuse im ment to be helping her with moving stuff around the house

if not ill be there as normal and can u grab my bag dude from adriens

cheers biddle cacht you on msn

Edited by davenorfolk

I would like to ride Norwich, its been ages. I cant this sunday, but next saturday or sunday i can :) that will be the 7-8 april. I could be JonC too.

kool well ill deffo be riding next weeknd and ill try get some of the old crew out like george seamons,paul oliver,margie and stu from lowerstoft

biddle

sheringham lots in for next week too....don't forget the cromer ride you lot!!

we wont dude i think adrien is still comin this suday if he gets his new chain before sunday

biddle

p.s ill deffo be goin this sunday boys got a few new idears and lines i wanna try lol

cheers again

Edited by davenorfolk

ill come, i had spare links for the bitch, bit sketchy though, its like seized up..lol but yea ILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!ONE!!!!!!!222!!!!!!!88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11&&&&$%£"!^%*(&%!£"£%¬%$^%*&i*k&jukijf>kf^£"$£¬http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?act=post&do=reply_post&f=8&t=95234!!!!!!!!!!!£^*&(++eggs2£"%£$^"$$^jamsandwitchER"$£^"&BFDZ|SEQ£**BUM*FLUFF$^!££DASER%*&(£$!%SPAGETTI$£t%$uJUNCTION!£$£%%^))+~@?>RYAN HAS AIDS£$%$"&*£$%"£$%^£d^%%^TUNA£%"£&^£*)*()"£%^$£!^enf nvwaERNIUGNBAEL Qweyfwe

Ill be there guys.

Dont forget my dildo ryan mate lol.

Cheers.

HAHA im bored

we wont dude adrian is cumin all over me this suday, if he gets his new chain before sunday hell also be whipping me SPANKY SPANKY

biddle

p.s ill deffo be goin this sunday boys, got a few new dildos and anal beads i wanna try lol

cheers again

what is this?? a gay forum

Edited by aim@me

So is anyone up for riding norwich this weekend? whens best, friday, saturday, sunday, monday? Jon Con when can you ride and do you wanna lift? :)

Sunday would be best Walliceeeeee. Yeah i would need a lift. Ben said something about if i take my bike rack him or Benny could come as you suggested? So we could do that if you want :)

Sunday would be best Walliceeeeee. Yeah i would need a lift. Ben said something about if i take my bike rack him or Benny could come as you suggested? So we could do that if you want :)

Haha ye i said benny and ben will have to fight over who gets the last spot on the bike rack. Norwich on Sunday would be cool :)