Reading And Leeds Festival

Ross Gardner

Me and the girlfriend were looking to get tickets but missed out.

If anyone on here has a pair (possibly even one would do) that they have spare and wouldn't mind selling to a fellow trialster for not too much above the normal price (unlike some faggots!) then please get in touch!!!

Isle Of White for me...

was offered free Reading Tickets - but I can't be arsed to travel - to be honest - last time I went, I hated it...

IOW Looks to be good... with "Police", "Rollin' Stones" or " The Who" headlining, WHAT A WEEKEND FOR MEEE!!

Anyone else going to that ?!

yep im going on seetickets they still have coach ticket available... only a extra 35 quid return! bit pissed off i cant go down on the thursday to be honest though... did it last year and made it seem great and long! just going to have to get extra wasted on the friday night i guess *sighs* anyway going to be minted! trials forum meet up / mosh? lmao ahaha crack line up! going to be soooooo awsome.... f**ked off im going to be one of those.... "coach c**ts" last year there was much complaining from our group about them! lol oh well ill deny it and have a super time! cant wait!

just need to plan a surfing trip now and my summer will be THE summer!!!

yep im going on seetickets they still have coach ticket available... only a extra 35 quid return! bit pissed off i cant go down on the thursday to be honest though... did it last year and made it seem great and long! just going to have to get extra wasted on the friday night i guess *sighs* anyway going to be minted! trials forum meet up / mosh? lmao ahaha crack line up! going to be soooooo awsome.... f**ked off im going to be one of those.... "coach c**ts" last year there was much complaining from our group about them! lol oh well ill deny it and have a super time! cant wait!

just need to plan a surfing trip now and my summer will be THE summer!!!

Yer just got mine from there. Should be a laugh. Some good bands as well. (Always a bonus!)