Viz Rims

macy`d

the front is rubbish, don't get it unless you're really after a sh*tty singlewall heavy wide rim. - just all front singlewalls are crap in general.

i've had tryall's and viz rear rims before, im still using a tryall, but i have to admit the viz rear rims do built a pretty strong wheel, at least stronger than tryalls i have/had anyway

grinds are cool as well, but because they come with the brake wear/grit run off strip it makes the brake pads look weird when they're slightly worn, just a little bit of rubber sticking out in the middle of the pads lol.

steve

I run them front and rear. had my rear for about a year and it's held up really well and only on it's second grind. the front ones new and i've not put it under alot of stress but they're prety good imo the rear rims stayed true as fook (the fronts untrue but thats from a bad build/me being to lazy to true it). i like them, but i'd probably run the new echo's instead (if i wasn't a tart and wanted purple rims)