Free To A Good Home

Adam-Griffin

Wrong attitude... ENTIRELY. Its not the quantity of posts that you make at all. Making decent topics is always helpful, but generally being perceived as being a thoughtful and helpful member is what'll get you there. Make a decent post thats well written, accurate and helpful, showing that you are genuinely trying to help and you can be validated with that single post.

I would imagine having read through some of your posts that your generally short answers and seemingly lacking want to genuinely help people is whats keeping you here at the minute.

well what should I do... Theres nothing wrong with trying to organise Brighton rides... And I know alot of my posts are short and often poor but I'm happy with alot of my topics.

I'd imagine the two highlighted sentences would be quite helpful for you to read again. Theres nothing wrong with organising rides, but it seems that the majority of your recent posts have been about rides your trying to organise or unhelpful comments like the ones i quoted. It gives the impression your not very helpful and that your only interested in yourself by sorting out your brighton rides.

If someone asks a question give a decent and helpful reply. Tell them what you think, why you think it, mention any past experiences that have lead you to this opinion... just generally advise them in a polite and helpful manner and someone will notice your a thoughtful person and you'll be a member in no time.

Cheers ash, I have improved my posts now. And I shall never bump again haha.

This is the sort of thing i mean, it shows you've listened to whats been said and are willing to change. I shouldn't think it'll be too long before your a member.

I wouldn't class it as an arguement. I am glad that Kris has said his piece because it has helped me greatly (thanks Kris). And its ok if you do keep the frame as you have been so kind as to give it away, just keep me posted mate.

Aye Cheers Kris for educating a new member , he will go far with your helpful guidelines :P