Akrigg, Porter, Eddie T,

John Shrewsbury

Thanks for uploading it to 'tv.isg.si', Jonny :) . Was a really good watch. The things everyone were pulling off were insanely massive and insanely technical! That powerslide to up that huge rock by Akkers was just mad :blink: ...

Cheers,

Joe.

If anyone's got iTunes, check out the Charge bikes trailer too - there's some clips of Akrigg (I think) riding a Charge Iron :)

what the japan one? hes in that awswell if not... rides some rad trails... FAST. and some good street.

cant believe dave said akkers has never done it for him.

That was a sweet little vid, i think akrigg has to be the best thing on 2 wheels,

Porter, awesome as usual.

And Edd Tongue is a legend he was soooo good at trials back in the day, now he's doing pretty well on bmx.

• 2 weeks later...

Well ace video! i loved the song as well, checked out their myspace but you can't download their songs, had a search on limewire and all that business but no luck there, and chance whoever made it would be able to add me and said me some! :) PLeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee!

OLIVERPATRICKHISTON@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Thanks A lot

Well ace video! i loved the song as well, checked out their myspace but you can't download their songs, had a search on limewire and all that business but no luck there, and chance whoever made it would be able to add me and said me some! :) PLeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee!

OLIVERPATRICKHISTON@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

Thanks A lot

ME TOO PLEASE I LOVE THAT SONG!