Who Am I Up Against ?

Jsy Ben

Evening,

As im competeting for the first time at the Hampshire trial on sunday i'd would just like to know who is riding the expert 20" route and inter 20" route at the Hampshire trial so i can have some idea of what level of rider, rides which route :)

Cheers, Ben.

Hey im riding expert for the first time this sunday and im riding 20

I know for sure that, im doing it, mitch vidler M.I.T.C.H on here is and martin granger should be riding red (if his bones arnt broken). Then we have the god him self dave marshal riding as well, if he still rides im not sure.

Hope to see you there...come say hi if you see me around, i will be on the 05 monty 221ti with a rear magura on.

Steve B)

Hey im riding expert for the first time this sunday and im riding 20

I know for sure that, im doing it, mitch vidler M.I.T.C.H on here is and martin granger should be riding red (if his bones arnt broken). Then we have the god him self dave marshal riding as well, if he still rides im not sure.

Hope to see you there...come say hi if you see me around, i will be on the 05 monty 221ti with a rear magura on.

Steve B)

not many of those about at comps then? :rolleyes:

hi, i'll be there doing the intermediate 26". i guess i'll see you there..

will be riding my aorta as well...bahahahah!

steve

[EDIT]: oh and my friend chris is doing expert 26"... i think he's still riding a red ashton..

ooooooo stinkee, my mate 'chris121' on here is doing inter 26" lol

i would come but i can't i will deffo next time though.

JK

Cheers guys, and il try and recognise your smiley faces on Sunday ^_^ Il be on my Triton, rear silver king, white back maggy, front hope and front green rim with white rim tape which is everything that makes it stand out i guess :)

See you all Sunday (Y)