Hampshire Comp, March 4th

Rich Pearson

Wet but still reasonably fun! I really don't like muddy comps like that but it's still good to see what you can do and what you can get away with. Ended on 36 I think over two laps. Definite improvement between the first and second laps though which was good. Thanks to Terry and all the observers for coming and standing in the rain for 5 hours!!

Dave

ash, when i say no complaints i mean from me , i cant speak for other riders, i really enjoyed the trial , i learnt alot today, i dont normally like riding in those conditions but i adjusted my riding best i could and had a good day.

cheers

james.

haha, sorry but for my first ever comp it wasn't the nicest experience....

never ever ridden in such conditions before so i got 5's pretty much all the way! haha and 1 section of 3. (go me)

i was also only doing intermediate..haha i feel so shameful, but hey i had a good laugh and rolling in the mud is much funs sometimes..

hope y'all had a good day

steve

I ended up doing only one lap, i had no grip due to old tyres.

Still it was a laugh while i stayed, never slid off so much in my life.

Well done to the observers for perservering in that weather.

Hopefully better weather next time.

Andy

Had the time of my life, first ever comp' and enjoyed it soooo much cant wait till my next one even if it was horid, wet and unbelieveably slipery. Me and 2 of the Jersey riders travelled to far to retire! Chris cleaned everything in Novice, Richard, his brother, got 1 in Novice and i got 14 in Intermidate 20", winning it. Thanks to everyone there for being so friendly, andy-nbr,ash,chris,andy-b,mike and others (Y):) Massive thanks to Andyb to giving me his spare chain after mine snapped twice >_< ! Another huge thank you to Terry and Mike Graves for picking us up at the airport and even letting us come round to hose our bikes off and chill out at theirs till our plane home :rolleyes::D

Good times.