The Sidehop Thread

python_man

I would prune this topic and get rid of the arguments. But, if it turns into a mass argument, I'll have no choice but to close it :shifty:

I think this would benefit everyone involved, trials as a sport, and the human race in general.

My god, those 'pompey' sidehop pictures make me feel sick. It just looks wrong.

Title change is spot on. Personally if I was a tuck enthusiast, I'd save myself the embarassment and stop posting now.

MEGUR LOL

And im starting to belive you are a tosser .really i am (Y) and your the first ive came across in tf ......gold medal for you (Y)

well seeing as when i started riding, no one tucked, i could side hop that high with no tucking...

and yes i am a prize a fanny btw

Edited by Davetrials

This thread is funny. Why not have a "Tappage" thread and a "Gappage" thread - where people post their biggest/furthest of those things every time they add an extra 0.5" to their personal best.

Maybe even post a still from a video, LOL.

If there were all 3 threads such has this then most riders wouldn't have to take the time to edit these mod videos that they do, because all the moves are given away beforehand. If it's seen in here as a screen shot sidehopping up a flat wall, no one's really going to be mind blown when they see it later in a video?

Still 2 more threads to make Tomm... :D

See the problem with this thread is that it isn't a 'sidehoppage' thread, you know, simply posting pics of your biggest sidehop, it was a *cringe* tuckage thread. It was used purely to display contortions, often wholely unnecessary and pointless rather than simply show big sidehops (which would be a seriously boring thread in itself). There are pics of seriously large moves in here but an equal amount of pics of sides/gaps and taps with associated 'tuck' which are completely OTT. Tap and gap threads will be pointless but not in the same bag (please, dear god) as this one...

Edit: Tappage already gone (Y)

I wish i could just make you turn around,

Turn around and see me cry

There's so much i need to say to you,

So many reasons why

You're the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now, well there's just an empty space

And there's nothing left here to remind me, just the memory of your face

Now take a look at me now, cos there's just an empty space

:

if you dont like the thread, dont look in it? some people are f**king annoying, dont moan if i comment on ur vid cos i dont like your style of riding if everyone else does.

dave trials lmao, hahahhaa, spel l too lern.

Matx

Btw, i see nobody makes a "post a picture of your 360 bunnyhop seat grab thread"

if you dont like the thread, dont look in it? some people are f**king annoying, dont moan if i comment on ur vid cos i dont like your style of riding if everyone else does.

dave trials lmao, hahahhaa, spel l too lern.

Matx

Btw, i see nobody makes a "post a picture of your 360 bunnyhop seat grab thread"

lmao

"post a picture of your 360 bunnyhop seat grab thread"

Because threads like that/this are pretty much bollocks? An Danny, I would say your attitude towards ther members could get this thread closed, so I'd...

Close your mouth

Before it does get closed.

Of course i understood. You made it quiet clear. And thats why i posted a sidehop pic to get this back on topic and to hopefully shut you winging cry babies up, god sake, it's a topic, like the rest of the thousand of topics on here.

Danny.