Risebar Angle Setup

Ra964

i just loosen the stem, put my fingers under the bars, wait for it to fall into position and get bmy sister to tighten up the bolts (Y)

Thats about the silliest thing ive ever heard.

just play around with it and youll find a position youll like.

You may never find somfort wih those as they are shite bars imo, I would find it hard to get on with them regardless of how they are set-up.....

Why didn't you just stick with the flats? there is so little rise on the zoos you'd have been just as well....

it has worked for me during the past 3 years

I think it was more your description rather than the method which was just plain silly. If we all follow your advice well be putting our fingers anywhere between the bars and the ground, waiting for 'it' to fall into place (mite take a while seeing as we don't know what 'it' is), then im certainley stuck cos I havn't got a sister :(

I think i'll just stick with the way I do it...... loosen the bolts, hold the bar's so they are comfy, tighten up, try riding, and adjust if nescessary.....

what i do is I go with the zoo! logo.. may seem stupid but i put mine formward so the logo is 90degree with the ground like that : |__ ! :$ feels good for eveything, I can bunnyhop,manual my bike easily, and can gap tap,etc pretty well on it too ! (Y)

Edited by An_toin3

that sounds HORRIBLE!!

Bars are meant to have backsweep, its just more comfy!

bars right forwards changes your body position, it sticks your elbows out and brings your shoulders in, (I have seen sooooo many sketchy riders with bars tilted right forwards, if they had some backsweep they wouldnt be half as sketchy!)

Backsweep moves your elbows down, relaxes the shoulders and is generally more efficient for riding in general.

I have my monty bars so they have the same backsweep as they do upsweep

that sounds HORRIBLE!!

Bars are meant to have backsweep, its just more comfy!

bars right forwards changes your body position, it sticks your elbows out and brings your shoulders in, (I have seen sooooo many sketchy riders with bars tilted right forwards, if they had some backsweep they wouldnt be half as sketchy!)

Backsweep moves your elbows down, relaxes the shoulders and is generally more efficient for riding in general.

I have my monty bars so they have the same backsweep as they do upsweep

yeh im with you on that. backsweep helps so much and you can still tap and sidehop as high