My Project Ready For April 07

Hendrix

Dude, Your a legend !

It's about time trials forum (and trials riding !) got off it's brand name high horse !

You do know Martyn Ashton learnt everything an old Raleigh Burner (a cheap bmx !)

I worked with Mike Smith (DMR) at Cycleworks (you can go to the Haslemere shop and see him any day of the week !) and he learn't EVERYTHIN he knows on a bike his dad made him out of scaffolding poles when he was 7. And now he's an amazing Dj'er who gets paid to ride !

Surely it's all about having fun ? Certainly sounds like he's having fun to me ! And he's got the confidence to cut the frame up and make the best of what he's got. Wich means alot ?

When i got my pashley i had a piece of washing line for a back V brack cable, an FSA power pro crank and masking take for a headset ! I couldnt afford a seat clamp so i sikoflexed my seat tube in and i had a bent set of MTB bars with masking tape for grips ! A cassette with no rear mech and a single speed chain ! Built in shift/brake levers with the gear cables cut off......And we all know how that looks now !

Good on you mate. f**k the rest, your doing what you can to ride. Surely thats more than enough for ANYONES books.

Jarrod