Southampton Ride 27th

thirsty2

It was a quality ride,

there was guys from reading, pompey and fareham and was about 12 of us in total!

here she is: enjoy!!

southampton

thanks to ross for the music, and people that filmed for me when i rode.

edited and filmed by me and also some by ross.

cheers!

comments welcomed!!!

cheers alex!!1

Edited by farehamtrialsmassive05

Got a bit boring after like 6 or 7 minutes to be honest because the music stopped and it was just dragging on. Before that was good though. proper good ride, i look like such a sketch bag just bunnyhopping that bloody bin lol.

Edit: god that unicylcist was a dickhed

Edited by Joe_Elding

:wub: Great close up of the t-shirt i got Nick!

No honestly nice video. Some nice moves there by all. And that guy on the unicycle was great!

I personally will buy Rossy G some new trousers that fit him. Poor guy is still wearing trousers from when he was 8.

Edited by Prawny Baby's Baby

:wub: Great close up of the t-shirt i got Nick!

No honestly nice video. Some nice moves there by all. And that guy on the unicycle was great!

I personally will buy Rossy G some new trousers that fit him. Poor guy is still wearing trousers from when he was 8.

^^^haha

i thought that vid was poor, sorry lads, but eww, 10.31 is too long for a video unless you ride like TRA. the riding itself was pretty good, but snore.

nice one prawny, ill have ago at the bench gap next time im in soton

EDIT: almost forgot, very very repetative

Edited by ash-kennard

looking funky alex :)

i had a pretty good ride for a change, although i didnt do much apart from front wheel gaps and droppy stuff..... still nice to do some bigger things again though, just to remind myself i still can without my arms falling off!

anyone out this weekend then?

edit: Above post by Nick not me!

Edited by Prawny Baby's Baby

bejesus! 55kbps, best be an alright vid lads! :P edit when done

ah twas all good, was a damn funny ride thats for sure, well apart from joe white :P. did nobody get a shot of ross's bike doin the gap to rail at the end??!?!? lol

craig

Edited by curly_freak

bejesus! 55kbps, best be an alright vid lads! :P edit when done

ah twas all good, was a damn funny ride thats for sure, well apart from joe white :P. did nobody get a shot of ross's bike doin the gap to rail at the end??!?!? lol

craig

no because the battery ran out lol

joe i would never bully you, im not that mean. to be honest you were comin oput with some weird sh** that day! but you know i love you really bud. shame about the battery running out, was a damn good ride thats for sure. next time no unicycles (Y)

Edited by curly_freak

i know mate, you were riding pretty damn well that day too, ah well was end of the day and dark, just put it down to not waiting to end the ride on a low note????? or come and ride soton this saturday when me, prawn, bigman, nmt oli and many others will be coming back and nail it then?!