Bigman Heads South-southampton And Portsmouth

Prawny Baby

riding this weekend  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Soton, pompey, or both?

• Southampton feb 3rd
    • Portsmouth feb 4th

Heya chappies and chapettes

with most peoples uni exams being over around this time, dearest bigman will be heading down to portsmouth this weekend. so we are planning a weekend of riding :) myself and the lovely Tori will of course be present :)

plan is to ride southampton on saturday, and then portsmouth on sunday.

all those thinking you cant get to pompey, fear not, the trains go as far as fratton, and its an 8minute ride from fratton station to the guildhall, anyone has problems, i live 200yrds from fratton station, so call me!

so- the plan:

Southampton, February 3rd, 11am at the train station

and

Portsmouth, February 4th, 11am at the guildhall

thought id add a poll to see roughly how many people will be comming :) poll is multiple choice so you can select both :)

I think I might come to the Southampton one and bring Gilly no doubt. (last exams on Thursday :D )

I don't actually have a trials bike at the mo (hopefully that doesn't exclude me!), but I've been riding my dirt/street bike a lot while I'm waiting for a frame, good fun it is!

See yas there

Even though im in the middle of my exams (everyone else seems to have finished!!! gayness in the extreme) I will be attending both days, need a good ride, and havent ridden soton for far far far too long.

WOOOOOOOO Oli see you there (Y)

Adam

well a change of circumstance has kinda given me the opportunity to ride this weekend. so bad for me in a way but bloody good because i now get to ride southampton again. oh and i get to meet bigman as you didnt turn up to the christmas eve ride in plymouth, nick hasn't shut up about the fact you coming down matey!

should be all good :D

oh and bilbo (oli) shot gun a lift buddy, petrol money of course will be exchanging hands

craig