Norfolk And Suffolk

Adrian

haha, nah, im REALLY bad now, its quite embarrassing :$ but its all good, nobody cares how good you are, just make comments about peoples sexuality and stuff and you fit right in

He's not actually joking, just take the piss out of random people and just have a laugh and u'll be fine, we are all quite shit(love you all you gays)

i was in norfolk with my cousin with bikes and we couldn't find no trials riders anywhere there were signs that trials riders have been around!! we was in town square in downham market lol might be coming back down agen in few weeks ill let you know wen exactlly if anyone fancys coming for ride (Y)

cheers

dan

Edited by ridelife

hi i dont live any were near norfolk or suffolk but i do go to sherringham on holiday wich is quite good and i am comin down at easter if you want to get hold of me about a ride bye sam

sam_briggsprice@hotmail.co.uk

Sam(y)

mate i have added you we'll talk tonight (Y) as i live in sheringham (hence the name :P) we have a sheringham ride sunday if your here)

ryan

I'm from Bury St Edmunds, as soon as I get a new crank and chain, I'll come for a ride with you lot.

Anyone got an Onza muscleman 160mm left crank? Or a chain for a mod?

Cheers,

Will

i've got a really good condition one...but theres no pedal thread, if you can bosh a steel insert in there (like tensile), then have it :)