Adamant A2 Or Echo Control

ryan360

well maybe your the short sighted one who can't come to realise that not everybody likes high bb bikes, infact i know of alot who despise them for their shitty ride. all of the riders you have mentioned (except ot as he is on mod) ride relatively low bb rise, it is riders like marc vinco and vincent hermance who have requested high bb bikes and have allowed everyone to use the concept of a high bb bicycle, and now vincent has gone low again to the koxx boxx, thus therefore proving that low bb is better. world champion kenny beleay also uses a relatively low bb bike. soooo... go and annoy someone else

EDIT: edited it due to harshness and the fact i dont want more warn lol

:sleeping: You must be one sad individual to take this topic so personally. So what are you gonna do if Ryan360, decided to get Adamant/A2 long. go off on a BigBrother Nicky-style tantrum :angry: and cry like a girl? :( and for what, just because i expressed my opinion....youve gotta be kidding me. seriously dude, you need to chill out. your not doing yourself any favours on this forum by suggesting the A2 is for gay people because of its high bb. Get a life dude, because YOUVE GOT ISSUES!

Just everyone chill out this is going to go way off topic and be closed therefor poor little ryan360 wont get what he was after and

have to repost a new topic saying the same stuff and someone will have a go at him for posting it twice so if you dont like someone

don't talk to them and DONT screw up someones topic.

cheers jack

:sleeping: You must be one sad individual to take this topic so personally. So what are you gonna do if Ryan360, decided to get Adamant/A2 long. go off on a BigBrother Nicky-style tantrum :angry: and cry like a girl? :( and for what, just because i expressed my opinion....youve gotta be kidding me. seriously dude, you need to chill out. your not doing yourself any favours on this forum by suggesting the A2 is for gay people because of its high bb. Get a life dude, because YOUVE GOT ISSUES!

are you seriously that stupid not to realise that i was also stating my own opinion? i dont care what bike he gets, at the end of the day its his decision not mine, i was just trying to advise him. remember you had nothing good to say about the control, even though it is actually really really good and a lot of people will back me up on this. Im not sad enough to watch big brother and have no idea what you are talking about there, and why the f**k would i cry like a girl. how have i got issues? care to explain because you are sounding more retarded by the minute

well on the Rusevelt Vs. Ash thing, rusevelt, stop being an idiot. Ash was right in saying they both ride completely differently, and he was also right in saying the top riders you named didn't in fact ride high bb bikes. If your so knowledgable you would have realised high bb's have been and gone with bottom bracket height this year at being being 20-35mm. Maybe ash's real world examples are a little unusual but they are correct in a stange way. So far it looks like your being the one who's acting childish and immature due to not getting your own way and being proved wrong. I think its time to stop it and say no more on the matter.

Anyway, their both tough frames, i've only ridden the control but if the adamant is like any other high bb bike then its not something i would recommend for a long term investment. High bb is like marmite... you either love it or hate it.

Having ridden an A1 same as A2 really, and a Control, get the control, high bb only works for very few people. Something more middle of the road +10 or so bb would probaboly be better IMO.

I hjave gone from 1100 wb, 372 chainstays and +55bb to a 1090 wb 380 chainstays and +20bb and my riding has improved so much.