Sponsership

Ben j

sponership mainly comes in 2 forms, but there are exceptions:

internet based: ie internet based company asks you to ride their parts in return for sticking x amount of videos online for y amount of time.

Comp scene based: ie bikeshop asks you to ride their parts and do well in comps with their stickers/parts/jersey on.

either way they will both come to you when you are ready.

i cant wait for that :lol: and the reason i know your not good is because your mate says your not and youve never had a trials bike :lol:

what dan the trials man? he cant talk because i am 2 times as good as him and he says that sum of the stuff i do he wish he could do it

Haha iv just read the full topic and i now think you will never get sponsered. you seem like an imature rider, you also come on here disrespecting various people, use foul language and car'nt tipe properplie.

Go ride get better mature a bit then come back with an amazing video and some decent results to your name. Then a company MAY approach you with an offer.

i am better than you, and i got all of my wheels and i gettin ma brakes and bb for my birthday

If a vids going to take a while, tell us how good you are by explaining what you can do on a bike. Give us a mental picture of how good you are.

I'm not jumping on the bandwagon, but now i'm curious because what your saying vaguely reminds me of another t-f member...

what dan the trials man? he cant talk because i am 2 times as good as him and he says that sum of the stuff i do he wish he could do it

why do you keep saying that? so what if your better than someone else i really dont give a toss about how good you are, its just funny to laugh at you and if i was dan the trials man i would seriously consider knocking you out