Sponsership

Ben j

but i rearly got al of my stuff and i better that you m8, soz but its a fact

hahahahahaha. n00b, by the way sponsorship is generally something which shows you to be a good rider as it promotes the company, I for one have never heard of you, therefore you are not promoting anything to me, showing that you dont advertise well. if you were neil tunnicliffe, then it would be a very different story. and from my quote i can blatantly see that you are no where near a good enough standard to be sponsored as you haven't even owned a trials bike yet

hahahahahaha. n00b, by the way sponsorship is generally something which shows you to be a good rider as it promotes the company, I for one have never heard of you, therefore you are not promoting anything to me, showing that you dont advertise well. if you were neil tunnicliffe, then it would be a very different story. and from my quote i can blatantly see that you are no where near a good enough standard to be sponsored as you haven't even owned a trials bike yet

Well said, i hate trials riders that are up them selfs. It would be diffrent if he was good but he is not.

Dan

Ben j, we will have to look out for that name in the future. It will probably be on the front of a magazine, gimps weekly or something similar.

Edited by dan the trials man

Well said, i hate trials riders that are up them selfs. It would be diffrent if he was good but he is not.

Dan

Ben j, we will have to look out for that name in the future. It will probably be on the front of a magazine, gimps weekly or something similar.

bit harsh seeing as you actually know him, but the point still stands

you liar, you just told me on msn that you just bought your rims. You have not got it all, you have a frame.

Dan

Stop using text talk.

i am better than you, and i got all of my wheels and i gettin ma brakes and bb for my birthday

Ha ha all of your wheels how many have you bought, your birthday is in like 6 months. Would that not mean that i was correct and that you have not got all your stuff.

Dan

I would not mind about you bragging if you were good but you are not, why do so many people keep asking the same question it always the newbies, you the search.

Edited by dan the trials man

i am better than you, and i got all of my wheels and i gettin ma brakes and bb for my birthday

how many wheels you got?

please use standard english, its quite a struggle to read what you are saying

so you still dont have a bike?

prove that you are better than him, oh wait you cant...

Ha ha all of your wheels how many have you bought, your birthday is in like 6 months. Would that not mean that i was correct and that you have not got all your stuff.

Dan

I would not mind about you bragging if you were good but you are not, why do so many people keep asking the same question it always the newbies, you the search.

actually my birthday is in 3 weeks mate, and if im crap den u wust be really bad

actually my birthday is in 3 weeks mate, and if im crap den u wust be really bad

This is exactly the kind of thing sponsors look for, a great rider who other riders respect and who is keen to help and encourage other riders :rolleyes:

I was sponsored to fly radio control helicopters as a display/ competition pilot a few years ago, and it really wasn't that great.

In fact, the experience pretty much made me lose interest in them and i have hardly flown since.

That is soon to change though...

Why do you want to be sponsored so much?

Have you taken into consideration the ammount of pressure that will get put on you atall, due to the fact that the sponsor will want you to win all the time or he will go elsewhere?? etc

There really is no point in being sponsored, unless your a f**king beast and can tap houses and shit lol

do you really believe yourself to be good enough for a sponser? do you have wide recognition among the trials community and a portfolio of gravity bending videos? do you have a wad of competition results with your name in the top catergory, placing on the podium? i dont know you but probly not. What would be in it for the company if they were to sponser you?

sponsership isnt the be-all and end-all of success.

haha the only person that would sponsor you is your mama. You havent got a trials bike, youve never had a trials bike and youve got a worse attitude than hitler. Id rather kill myself than buy something with your name associated with it :lol:

haha the only person that would sponsor you is your mama. You havent got a trials bike, youve never had a trials bike and youve got a worse attitude than hitler. Id rather kill myself than buy something with your name associated with it :lol:

your a dik mate you have neven seen me ride and how do you know how good i am?