Kobikes-kyle Hinchcliffe

Biff...

Hey guy, been blackburn tonight and go a few stuff filmed nothing to big etc and it's dark. video length is 1min 45 and it's 10mb

link to http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download....28AABIPRh0AAAAJ

link to http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/Rik666

"kobike_kyle"

comments much appricated (Y)

Edited by Kyle Hinchcliffe

Dude smooth crash that wall looks pretty big as well , loved the editing bit dark but hey thats the only time us working folk can ride eh :P. Its odd seeing you on a mod but christ you tuck like mucka fudda !! You should get your arses down to wales :P

Nice vid keep it up boyo

lol, when am driving i wanna ride rhyl o whatever its called and bangor, oh and lake owgen (Y)

Woo, ace vid kyle really well done, i'm loving the camera flashes etc music was bob on went with the vid well, makes a change to see a night ride... i could'nt gop that night obvoiuisly because i didnt get back from work till 7, who was the girl 1 min 27 into it :shifty:, well done your best vid yet, mods are so ace lol :turned: didnt like the bits where it stalled when it went from slow mo to real little blitches but apart from that its alreet, n for people saying why have you gone to mod, it's just annoying when people say that, same with me as i have just moved to mod....

Nice vid, Kyle. Thought you were amaizng on stock but your just as good on mod (Y) . Beasty sidehops and that...

Blackburn looks f**king wicked to ride; i love the look of those benches, too!.

That bail at the end was :lol: and :mellow: . It's one of those bails that you can do absolutely nothing about hahaha.

Cheers,

Joe.

Some good stuff there Kyle, seemed to have settled into riding mod nicely (Y)

Yeah i have settled into mod fair good now ta Stan. personaly i dont think riding was to good, it was okay, but my next video will be lines over a couple of weeks. the video laked gaps and hooks etc not enough variation, but it's just because it was one ride lol.

yes joe, blackburn is a fair decent place to ride ^_^