Bude Boyz

hi guys,its peter bailey repusenting the bude trials crew(lawrence osboorne steven westlake benn finn aj barns and meeee),it our new website with a few photos ,dont expect much because it was only made yesterday,wer are currently filming a new vid covering places like bristol banstable plymouth and a cupple of other desternations,at the moment it is just repusenting ourselvs ,but ther should be a vid on within 2 weeks,i will give you updates as they come,cherz guys

peterjames bailey

undefined <dats the link,just click

Edited by peterjamesbailey

It's ok. Some things to consider though...

-It's freewebs, not like you designed it etc, very simple

-Secondly, the spelling mistakes i spotted is crazy and use of txt tlk is not very suitable for a website (Y)

-And the main thing i'd focus on is getting some content in there ie. Pics and Vids

Other than that, just keep updating it regular and maybe consider a proper website designed by you in the future.

Josh.

It's ok. Some things to consider though...

-It's freewebs, not like you designed it etc, very simple

-Secondly, the spelling mistakes i spotted is crazy and use of txt tlk is not very suitable for a website thumbsupanim.gif

-And the main thing i'd focus on is getting some content in there ie. Pics and Vids

Other than that, just keep updating it regular and maybe consider a proper website designed by you in the future.

I agree with josh about the speling mistakes and things but other than that its a good site hope you keep it updated regularly.

chris (Y)

It's got potential...

I recommend ieSpell as it'll really improve the readability of your website (and posts; it works for every internet site if you're using internet explorer), try put the effort in and use correct punctuation.

But as said, get some pics and videos up and it'll improve it.

Edited by Fat Pants

(Y) spell check (Y)

Ok you had be totally doubled up, not by the website as its a good try for young people, gotta start somewhere so well done for that, and not for poor grammar or spelling, but on the page "aj barns" and the two pictures located underneath entitled "gap it" clicking the picture links you to bebo in which the title is, Sorry. No can do. >_< hehe sorry laughed so hard at that, GAP IT, SORRY... no can do :P

-(must grow up :unsure: )-

Edited by bite me

(Y) spell check (Y)

Ok you had be totally doubled up, not by the website as its a good try for young people, gotta start somewhere so well done for that, and not for poor grammar or spelling, but on the page "aj barns" and the two pictures located underneath entitled "gap it" clicking the picture links you to bebo in which the title is, Sorry. No can do. >_< hehe sorry laughed so hard at that, GAP IT, SORRY... no can do :P

-(must grow up :unsure: )-

he did it dont blame me

• 17 years later...
On 1/4/2007 at 8:54 PM, peterjamesbailey said:

hi guys,its peter bailey repusenting the bude trials crew(lawrence osboorne steven westlake benn finn aj barns and meeee),it our new website with a few photos ,dont expect much because it was only made yesterday,wer are currently filming a new vid covering places like bristol banstable plymouth and a cupple of other desternations,at the moment it is just repusenting ourselvs ,but ther should be a vid on within 2 weeks,i will give you updates as they come,cherz guys

peterjames bailey

undefined <dats the link,just click

What a crew it use to be.forgot the sexy one though 

Edited by A1T4