New Products From Onza

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

all the new stuff from onza looks great.. i really like the look of the limey 1.six, as to the name; wasnt the woodstock 1.6kgs?

Im thinking the onesiz took sone inspiration from the santa cruz jackal...on the top-tube side of things...maybe not quite as pronounced, but similar maybe?

all the new stuff from onza looks great.. i really like the look of the limey 1.six, as to the name; wasnt the woodstock 1.6kgs?

Im thinking the onesiz took sone inspiration from the santa cruz jackal...on the top-tube side of things...maybe not quite as pronounced, but similar maybe?

Most top end SC frames have hydroforming on them now, at least last time I checked them out they did.

They were one of the first to use it extensively in the frame construction, now it's pretty popular with a few other manufacturers.

(They did it LONG before Koxx if anyone was wondering...)

But he then chose to ride the T-Raptor... go figure.

In all fairness it was a pretty sweet street frame 6 years ago when it was designed, but lets not go off topic. (Y)

Edited by Joe@Onza

But he then chose to ride the T-Raptor... go figure.

lol.

Are Onza producing any more 24" frames/ccomponents/bikes?

What with the 'pro-series' nothing has been mentioned for the 24" side of life :(

lol.

Are Onza producing any more 24" frames/ccomponents/bikes?

What with the 'pro-series' nothing has been mentioned for the 24" side of life :(

We are working on something, Its hard to be original in the 24" side though.

Wasnt the woodstocks geo designed by akrigg and had one of the best street geos around ?

Fair enough, I was under the impression they were shit, hence why I asked that question (and yes it was a question, not a sarcastic rhetorical statement as you seem to be oh so fond of). As a mod rider I don't actually really give a f**k about the stock side of trials, so there we go.

sorry for poo poo quality pics, just realised my digi cams battery is at home, and all i had was my phone......

hahaha as you said the other week "my front disk is better than any front maggie you will ever use" obviously not :Plol.

Only jokeing nice bike like (Y)

What pads you running up front?

Most top end SC frames have hydroforming on them now, at least last time I checked them out they did.

They were one of the first to use it extensively in the frame construction, now it's pretty popular with a few other manufacturers.

(They did it LONG before Koxx if anyone was wondering...)

Planet-X had hydroformed tubing on their Armourdillo frame aaaaaaages ago too?

New Onza Fixed Hub is now available.

Fully serviceable and very smooth sealed bearing hub

This is a fixed cassette body Trials hub and is designed only for use with a front crank fitted, freewheel.

Light but incredibly strong and silky smooth.

Low Flange rear with 135mm spacing and Alloy Shimano Cassette body.

Can be used with up to a six speed cassette or with a single speed converter.

Tough but strong hollow cromoly axle with 6mm cromoly bolts and CNC shaped spacers.

Weight :

Rear is only 245 grams without bolts and spacers ( bolts and spacers 26 grams)

Alloy cassette body for comp. use means wide based sprockets must be used.

RRP £34.99

post-13495-1209050235_thumb.jpg

Yep, All your points do have positive affects to the hub, but do make it heavier. Scott Wilson is our only 26" rider that runs a front freewheel and he has been testing the free hub body now for 5 months. So the Alloy body seems to be going really well. To be honest, Although there may be riders out there running rear disc the majority still run rim brakes. So to save weight we went without. Very similer story with the bolts, Scott has had no trouble with his bolts so why over bulk?

New Onza Fixed Hub is now available.

Fully serviceable and very smooth sealed bearing hub

This is a fixed cassette body Trials hub and is designed only for use with a front crank fitted, freewheel.

Light but incredibly strong and silky smooth.

Low Flange rear with 135mm spacing and Alloy Shimano Cassette body.

Can be used with up to a six speed cassette or with a single speed converter.

Tough but strong hollow cromoly axle with 6mm cromoly bolts and CNC shaped spacers.

Weight :

Rear is only 245 grams without bolts and spacers ( bolts and spacers 26 grams)

Alloy cassette body for comp. use means wide based sprockets must be used.

RRP £34.99

looks very nice,when do reckon these will be on sale?

Yep, All your points do have positive affects to the hub, but do make it heavier. Scott Wilson is our only 26" rider that runs a front freewheel and he has been testing the free hub body now for 5 months. So the Alloy body seems to be going really well. To be honest, Although there may be riders out there running rear disc the majority still run rim brakes. So to save weight we went without. Very similer story with the bolts, Scott has had no trouble with his bolts so why over bulk?

Yeah, was just checking ;)

Any chance of the hub coming out with any of those options at all? Like a disc version, or the availability of a steel body?

If I'm honest, I'm unlikely to change my entire drivetrain, so probably won't be buying one, though If I was running FFW it'd definitely be an option :)

looks very good, nice touch with the shimano casette body, easy replacements etc.

i always thought the market for disc rear hubs was with mods monkey boy? and all the stock riders used vees or maguras?