Alex Thurston Adamant Video 1

thirsty2

vid was nice, i dont normally like that type of music but went well wit ur editing i thought. get a tripod or a matey to hold your camera. then you wont miss out half your body

ADAMANT ***

yer ive got a tripod, but all the stuff with only half of me in was taken the first day i had it and didnt have one then, but now ive got one.

cheers for the coment.

I dont normaly like that kind of music but i tried it with the video and thought it went well with it.

alex!!

f**king hell, buy a tripod or some shit.

I know the floor is great and all, but there is no need to film it. :blink:

If you had someone to hold it, or a tripod, that would of been 100x time better.

as i wrote back to ben travis, the clips with just half my body in was filmed on the first day i got the camera, and i didnt have a tripod and i wasnt very good with angles, but now i have a tripod and im more practiced with the camera now and i know to make sure to have the whole of me in it.

cheers

alex!!

as i wrote back to ben travis, the clips with just half my body in was filmed on the first day i got the camera, and i didnt have a tripod and i wasnt very good with angles, but now i have a tripod and im more practiced with the camera now and i know to make sure to have the whole of me in it.

cheers

alex!!

he had no mates at the time

nice alex, but i feel doing slomo on the close moves which failed just accentuates the failure

he had no mates at the time

nice alex, but i feel doing slomo on the close moves which failed just accentuates the failure

i know ash, no need to rub it in that ive got no friends, its hard enought as it is. i still havent found any. lol

(N)