Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread

Tom_

Gemma. Hayley told Kev.

Edit: And Char actually.

Edit 2: It's well known that you have a todger anyway, else you would have pulled every single girl that's ever had their picture taken with you. Fact.

Edited by Poisson

This is why you need to be leet to be a photographer. (very very OOF)

Stop talking shit.

White theme? You mean, no blacks?

;) Cheeky bit of racism.

Some girl took the cam and went a bit mad, i couldn't exactly punch her in the vag and tell her to stop taking pics could i?

READ THIS:

you don't have to upload them. ;)

Also, I thought this was the post a picture of yourself thread, not the post as many pictures as you can from shitty nappy night raves thread. Yes we all know you're ugly as sin Fatty, you don't need to keep reassuring us with pictures.

Edited by Mark King

Wasn't a nappy night i'll have you know, strictly over 18s.

You're not all that hot yourself Jon, shut up.

I know who I'd rather give it to...

edit: strictly if i had to, obviously ;)

Edited by Pocket Rocket

You are joking yeah?

Yes, changing my hair colour for seasons was a joke,

although i do spend alot of time and money on my hair. Considering my Mum, my step Mum and my step sister are hairdressers, and my step sister is trained as a beautician, it's kind of implied on me to want nice hair.

Wasn't a nappy night i'll have you know, strictly over 18s.

And you got in there? seriously stop talking shite. Theres tables in the background covered in white paper towels. I really don't care if it was over 18's but if it was a reputable event, it wouldn't have wooden tables and would have hench black bouncers on the door to stop people in white tee-shirts with UV paint and wayyyy too much gel in their hair.

although i do spend alot of time and money on my hair. Considering my Mum, my step Mum and my step sister are hairdressers, and my step sister is trained as a beautician, it's kind of implied on me to want nice hair.

implied is really not the right word to use in this kinda context. And also a fair ammount of bullshit, my mum and sister are teachers... do i want to teach any little wriggling cocky shits? no. Its your f**king hair. And why would you spend money on it if your mums a f**king hairdresser lol haha

mg4851copyls5.jpg

mg4851copy1mg6.jpg

mg4851copy2ac9.jpg

mg4851copy3lz6.jpg

mg4851copy4qc0.jpg

mg4851copy5wb3.jpg

Blah blah blah strictly over 18's. You and all the people in those photos look about 15/16/17 and without a doubt not old enough to be getting into clubs around London, so keep the bullshit spout shut please.

Edited by Mark King

implied is really not the right word to use in this kinda context. And also a fair ammount of bullshit, my mum and sister are teachers... do i want to teach any little wriggling cocky shits? no. Its your f**king hair. And why would you spend money on it if your mums a f**king hairdresser lol haha

It dosen't but the fact that everyone in my house does have nice hair makes me WANT to have it too. to be honest i really couldn't give a f**k if they were all bin men, i also spend time and money on my hair because it's what i like to do. Just like getting blue parts on my bike it's just another think I like.

There's no need to become offensive.

And you got in there? seriously stop talking shite. Theres tables in the background covered in white paper towels. I really don't care if it was over 18's but if it was a reputable event, it wouldn't have wooden tables and would have hench black bouncers on the door to stop people in white tee-shirts with UV paint and wayyyy too much gel in their hair.

It actually was over 18s, i just knew the people on the door, and there was quite a few bouncers. Simps, do you not read? It was a white theme boat rave, people are meant to be dressed in white and covered in uv paint.

Blah blah blah strictly over 18's. You and all the people in those photos look about 15/16/17 and without a doubt not old enough to be getting into clubs around London, so keep the bullshit spout shut please.

We're all at least 17...

This event is by advanced booking only, so no tickets will be available on the door. Entry is for over 18’s only. You are advised to get tickets early to avoid disappointment. If you require any further information or you have tickets already or you are due to be attending.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=15871843731

Shut the f**k up Jon.