Onza T-vee

T-Vee

The t-vee (unlike most mods) has two 20" rims. As opposed to most mods which have a 20" wheel on the front and a 19" rear wheel on the back.

There is no way you can get a 19" tire on a 20" rim. It's been tried and it doesn't work.

Therefor a rear creepy crawler won't go on a t-vee.

You can use a front tire on the rear, but you really want to be looking for something fatter to give you more stability.

You can buy 20" tires that are designed to go on the back of t-vees. The best option would be to phone supercycles and say your looking for a replacement back tire of your t-vee. They should sort you out with something better suited.

(Y)

Use the search i have seen topics like this before. (N)

Mr ?

Tom, you're not going to get validated like that - being a wanna be mod... Be helpful instead of being a moany arsehole (Y)

I back up JT!'s post as i have a cheaper bike... A Da Bomb which also has a 20" rear wheel, if i was going to stick with this frame i would be f**ked as i don't think there are many places that sell 20" rear trials (fat) specific tyres.

Edited by Fat Pants

aup mate,

yes the creepy crawerls will fit on your t-vee. i have them on my t-pro and i think they are a godd all round tyre so yeah go for it mate (Y)

No, they won't.

Your T-Pro has a 19" rear wheel.

The T-Vee has a 20" rear wheel.

Rear Creepy Crawlers are made for 19" rims. - The majority of mods have these.

So, unfortunatley for you, the only way you could get one on a T-Vee, would mean getting a new rear rim, or wheel.

Even so, they have V mounts, for the 20" rim, and I have no idea if setting it up for a 19" rim would be possible?