James Hart

James Hart

You need to show at least one move without a flash or cutting to something else lol

Does any one make vids without a good portion of it being black and white any more??

second vid was a lot better than the first, apart from the section where you were having an orgasm over the Zhi frame :D

Steve

Everyone has praised your riding, nowt wrong with it pretty good to be honest,

Sometimes though a simple vid with out all the flashes and black and white sections can be just as/ if not more effective than one that has been edited to within an inch of its life (Y)

When are you out again?

wear a goddam helmet,

whether people agree with me here or not i care not.

riders who make videos, and thank their sponsors should realise that younger riders (im talking <12yrs old) will follow your lead, if they appreciated your video they may follow your trend of not wearing your helmet when riding.

oh and also, if you take a fall backwards onto some concrete from a couple of feet up, your likely to smack your head and might do some damage.

argh it does bug me, i hope ben and fred speak to you about it ;)

i want put another vid up until am a good video-editor next time... :closedeyes:

:)

Take your time with the next one. Take your time with it and try and cut out all the setting up (hopping around and stuff like that). And, maybe try experimenting with different styles of song's before you release your next video... (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

no helmet!

shit editing!

riding was average!

the only thing that actually got me going was the sidehop in the carpark but you cut it off, was that to make people think you did it when you didnt?

im tempted to speak to trialsman and see what there sponsoring you for! you dont deserve to be a sponsored, thats not the kind of image i want to be sending out for my company.

Ben