Rodney Mullen

Brian Bleech

i f**king love rodney mullen, i haven't actually seen any new footage for ages though, which is a shame, but its also a sign of him being the best skater/freestyler ever becasue he just loves to skate, not because he wants a load of publicity.

for me probably top 5 best 'extreme sportsmen' ever and seems like a genuinely nice guy too.

you know if this was the olden days, people would be saying jesus has returned, and he's riding a skateboard.

To be honest, whenever I watch Rodney skate, it just makes me think how crap everyone else is these days! Ok so Ryan Sheckler can land virtually everything he tries but he's only doing the same stuff people have been doing for years. Rodney is THE man and deserves all the respect in the world! For anyone who's never seen an interview with the guy, he's also such an amazing character... really intelligent almost to a fault. Kinda reminds me of Ayrton Senna- very deep guy. Truly amazing