Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Gaaah. Last lap of a 10 minute race ond my remote ran out of batteries in the first quarter of a high speed turn. f**ker!

It's not like they don't flash for 20 minutes or so before they run out of batteries...

It's not like they don't flash for 20 minutes or so before they run out of batteries...

Is that what the flashing means? Ahh. Well it cut out a few times on straights but I was trying to see it out till the end of the race because I was going to go to bed (don't know what happened to that....), which is why I wasn't as angry as I would normally have been cus it was my fault really.

:( i just spent an hour doing an endurance race on forza, thought i had it in the bag, 6000meters ahead, 2 corners remaining on last lap....then splutter...splutter....... ran outa fuel! i shoulda gone for two pitstops, i knew i was gunnu be cutting it fine :(

xbox goes off :P im out for a jog!

Edited by Bearded Midget

It's sick.

But the online is lame, ranked lobbies are full of people who are too damn good, and player lobbies are full of people who suck.

I couldn't find any middle ground, so I don't play online.

I also lost my save when I hacked my HDD to 120GB goodness.

Forza is the best driving game out. It's immense.

:( i just spent an hour doing an endurance race on forza, thought i had it in the bag, 6000meters ahead, 2 corners remaining on last lap....then splutter...splutter....... ran outa fuel! i shoulda gone for two pitstops, i knew i was gunnu be cutting it fine :(

How? I've done all but one of the endurance races and ive never needed more then one pitstop and my fuel has never EVER been more then a quarter empty. I only pit for new tyres.

How? I've done all but one of the endurance races and ive never needed more then one pitstop and my fuel has never EVER been more then a quarter empty. I only pit for new tyres.

Even if you dont need fuel and only go in for tyres you still get topped up with fuel.

the 8th endurance race, i decided on using the skyline r3 car. i dunno if they have different fuel capacities but dam it was annoying watching everyone unlap me then overtake :P

edit: if i did it again i would pit a lap later maybe, if the car woulda managed it :P i did about 5 laps on fully damaged tyres at the end and i couldnt go flat out anywhere apart from the long straight >.<

Edited by Bearded Midget

Sounds you need to rethink your tune.

defo, was the first time ive used that car, i usually use one of my dodges for r3 as that can go 20laps on most tracks before it needs tyres and fuel. the nice thing about the sky line is that it handled fast corners better (standard set up on skyline btw) im sure it will beat my dodge when i get round to adjusting the beast.

been working on like a super super car aswell, it accelerates so fast its actually hard to change gear in time :P

Edited by Bearded Midget