Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Right then had live before but got rid of it because i did not use it. Want to get hooked up again this time wierless.

A friend told me that he use his laptop as the wierless adaptor insted of the offical 360. Any of you guys use this methord

or know if it works. Need to get into cod4 again lol thanks in advance.

I did that. I found my xbox doesn't allow updates unless it's plugged straight into the internet, which is a bit of a problem because my xbox's cables are wired through my furniture, and funnily enough my brother's cables don't fit in mine, hence why I never play xbox live :P

Hopefully it'll be back on shortly. I think it was 24hrs minimum starting 16th June 12pm. So later this evening we might be good to roll.

On another note i played some COD4 single player. After saying it was lame and every mission was hide behind a wall and shoot i've changed my mind. Though the opening missions were a very dull. The one where there are two of you sniping is cool.

Hopefully it'll be back on shortly. I think it was 24hrs minimum starting 16th June 12pm. So later this evening we might be good to roll.

On another note i played some COD4 single player. After saying it was lame and every mission was hide behind a wall and shoot i've changed my mind. Though the opening missions were a very dull. The one where there are two of you sniping is cool.

Untill you try doing it on Veteran [were you have to wait for the helicopter to come collet you] its soo hard iv been on that part for about 6months now haha just cant do it/cant be arsed lol

Anyone up for cod4,grid,skate2 today or tonight?

GT : Nick melson