Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Im up for abit of zombies, *points at JD*

I'm in the middle of a massive domestic with the "missus" at the moment. Once I've stopped carving her into several pieces it might be early enough to invite you to a game. We'll see.

Last.FM is the only 'social' thing that gives them and edge. Don't give a f**k about Facebook or Twitter. But I still wouldn't say it beats PS3, as the 360 is lacking so many features that the PS3 has out of the box.

by beats ps3 i ment microsofts e3 beat sony's e3. i know the ps3 is better in some ways especialy graphics but its expencive

has anyone seen prototype? is realy good :)

by beats ps3 i ment microsofts e3 beat sony's e3. i know the ps3 is better in some ways especialy graphics but its expencive

has anyone seen prototype? is realy good :)

Thing is it's not, blu ray, wifi, free online, al out the box, add comparable 360 set up to that and its the same price.

Yeah, [PROTOTYPE] looks pretty sweet, but I won't be buying it because inFamous has been owning me too much.

Its really not that expensive though iff you think about it

roughly £250 for black XBox, £60 for an XBox router then £40 for Xbox live 1 year subscription and then £30/40 for a game.

OR

PS3 80gb for about £250 and a game for £30/40.

Its really not that expensive though iff you think about it

roughly £250 for black XBox, £60 for an XBox router then £40 for Xbox live 1 year subscription and then £30/40 for a game.

OR

PS3 80gb for about £250 and a game for £30/40.

or:

150 for a flashed white console, a wire going to the router, 5 quid a game, 28 quid for 13 months live on ebay

total is just under 200

ill be back on soon :D thanks to zhi-sam :D

monday will be a happy day hopefully haha.

no worries mate :)

yea monday, will send the games seperately as ive ran out of disks, taken royal mail bloody ages to deliver them :(

ill include an extra game, prototype. its f**king amazing :P

Edited by ZHI-sam