Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Still not bought a new game. But just looking for something to dick about on. Looking at GTA as i know a few who play it. Does this review some it up?

I agree with the OP. This game has disappointed me (slightly) and not because of the hype (I actually read the early previews and thought it was going to be awful). I think it's just a case of if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Most people were happy with GTA3 and we just wanted more, bigger, better graphics and online. We didn't want tweaked car handling, we didn't ask to have internet cafes. Ducking into a Pay'n'Spray with cops outside and losing your wanted level was silly, but it's a game. We liked the paramedic missions, flying planes, doing rampages. Turf wars, appearance changes, businesses and buying properties all added extra dimensions. All gone. A lot of the fun and general larking about has disappeared. For a sandbox game that's a real shame as tying everything into the main story makes it more linear than before.

Bare in mind i've always played GTA for driving about, shooting people and being chased by the cops since GTA on the PSone. So i'll be buying it for online only. Worth a buy at £25 for this?

Still not bought a new game. But just looking for something to dick about on. Looking at GTA as i know a few who play it. Does this review some it up?

Bare in mind i've always played GTA for driving about, shooting people and being chased by the cops since GTA on the PSone. So i'll be buying it for online only. Worth a buy at £25 for this?

No, buy Saints Row 2 instead.

Does any one know a link/ page for the current status of Xbox Live? The whole MS website sends me round in circles!

Xbox isn't currently working for me if you hadn't of guessed.

mines not working for me either (N) gets all the way to the xbox live bit then it fails halfway when testing connection :(

any suggestions?

there isnt an e75 lol, you may mean e74. thats a problem with the scaler chip (H-ana chip) and is caused by the new dashboard mainly. cant fix that without knowing exactly what your doing so will need to be sent off

think you pm'd me so have a gander :)

did anyone watch the MS press conferance at e3? they have so much stuff anounced now, sony and nintendo are screwed

crackdown 2

FF13

left for dead 2

forza 3

alan wake

halo ODSt

halo (something that i cant remember the name of)

metal gear rising

facebook and twitter coming to xbl

sky tv with live premiership footy

instantly playing the films on there without downloading or streaming

nadal motion sensor (youtube it with the MILO program)

it was very impressive

Alan wake should be pretty fantastic. The environmentals in that game are amazing.

That's not really an 'announcement' as such.

Because I still don't believe it will ever actually come out.

The demo they showed looked great though, the whole stay in the light thing seemed to work well.