Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

I need a new game. Anyone hear anything about Final Fantasy 11 online? I know it'll probably need allot of time. Other than that i'm thinking Gears Of War. Both completely different i know.

When I looked at getting Final Fantasy 11 everyone I asked said that its basically like a really shit version of World of Warcraft. My little brother has got both Gears of War, I played them for a bit and decided they were shite.

If you've got GTA4 then buy The Lost and the Damned downloadable content, its pretty good and only costs £15 so its no real loss, then you could buy a second hand game for a similar price as well so you've got 2 new games :D

When I looked at getting Final Fantasy 11 everyone I asked said that its basically like a really shit version of World of Warcraft. My little brother has got both Gears of War, I played them for a bit and decided they were shite.

If you've got GTA4 then buy The Lost and the Damned downloadable content, its pretty good and only costs £15 so its no real loss, then you could buy a second hand game for a similar price as well so you've got 2 new games :D

Yeah, that's what i kinda got the impression it was like from reading reviews and what not. Maybe i'll just wait to FF13.

I've not any GTA for 360. I've never really enjoyed playing that game, it was fun for a while when blowing up Police, but the missions never really seemed fun. I guess 2 player is a very different story. Still don't understand how that works.

Bugger! My xbox has died :( no picture comes up, its on the right channel and everything, all the cables are fine, tried it on 3 tvs nothing. Just sound. No red lights on the box though.

How do i go about getting this free fix?

Ring Xbox, it's free (Y)

Could also be cable failure. Borrow a friends?

Right so someone is using my recovered account on his xbox...and it's f**king with my stats. I've changed my hotmail password etc, would that stop him being able to use it?

recover your tag and change the password and security question (he could use that to change the pass)

Right so someone is using my recovered account on his xbox...and it's f**king with my stats. I've changed my hotmail password etc, would that stop him being able to use it?

Recover your gamertag and change stuff like that dude said

Thinking of getting a racing game for a change. what do people think of Midnight Club Los Angeles?

Don't.

I'm not going to justify why you shouldn't play that god aweful game