Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Just finished solo on WaW, so I am able to do the whole zombie thing now. Get in.

Also loving the whole downloading demos thing, I've got skate2 and toca GRID so far. What with me being such a cheapskate it's good to be able to do that!

You aware you can get controllers with rapidfire mode, much like on the old ps1/ps2's, well theyve now come out for the 360,and some work on the Call of duty games online(believe not all work on certain games for some reason), which means if you hold the right trigger, the controller adapts the signal, and makes it as if your pulsing it at an extremely fast rate. on COD4 as the majority of guns where automatic, this had little to -no advantage(since on the bolt action guns, it took longer to reload than it did for you to press the trigger again, and you had to reaim, so was only any use on semi auto weapons).

but on COD5, as near enough all the none sniping rifles, are semi auto, it effectively turns them into automatic weapons, making them a lot more deadly, meaning anyone with them is at a huge advantage.(as they can just keep the trigger squeezed, use the right stick to keep the weapon aimed on someone, and squeeze of shots as quick as the gun will allow, as opposed to as quick as your finger will allow)

actualy its an extra button on the back :)

rest is right though, ive got 1 and it is an advantage. dont use it on live though, more for the fact of having it and using it on single player realy.

SVT is mad with one :P

So Resident Evil 5 soon guys, who's going to be my number 2 and help me kill some Zs?

ive got it, half way through it on co-op with my mate. very good game :)

does have somethings wrong with it though like the shooting and reloading. both have to be done standing still (you would think they would be able to walk and reload atleast)

apart from that and a few other very minor niggles its a great game

Edited by ZHI-sam

Jason you realise they unlocked zombies for everyone regardless of campaign completion lol

Haha, no, no i didn't. It was worth completing it for getting a bit of experience anyway... lol.

ZHI-Sam - you can get rapidfire controllers with no extra button, I've seen loads of boards you can mod into your controller on the bay. I would never use one though, it's a cheat whether it's single or multiplayer...

Haha, no, no i didn't. It was worth completing it for getting a bit of experience anyway... lol.

ZHI-Sam - you can get rapidfire controllers with no extra button, I've seen loads of boards you can mod into your controller on the bay. I would never use one though, it's a cheat whether it's single or multiplayer...

ahh right, ive only ever seen the extra button ones. havnt looked into it realy as i dont use it. main reason i got it was that it had the ring of light modded to different colours along with the ROL in the xbox.

demo was ok but loads of games arent like the demos ie skate2 etc

Good news is this one is not.

It's easier than Ace Combat 6, and the objectives are certainly more varied.

My only gripe is that you cant highG turn in assistance OFF mode, which is my prefered method of flying. Meaning for most of the time youa re flying you will be able to sue a decent view, then in a hectic dogfight with enemy Aces, you'll need to use assistance ON mode, which is certainly unfamiliar at the moment.

But it's good fun and it's got the usual Tom Clancy cheesy plot, and it looks better than AC6, so I suggest if you have more than mild interest checking it out.

trials forum dog fights?

im in. add me malcolm101

also i could do with some assistance in japan, i had a bad night the other night :(

Yeah, sounds good man, I completed it now, but I want to play through some coop so I can help you out on japan.