Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Cod 5 veteran is pissing me off big time! Im on the mission 'Burn em' out' ive got 1 more mortar pit to take but im stuck just before it where you have to go under ground then you pop in the last pit. Ive tried throwing smoke then running in with flameflower but i just get pooned by japs through the smoke?

Alos thereis no whee to hide in the little under ground bit, so its do or die.

Any suggestions?

Stuck on the same bit.

Did get through the underground bit once by throwing loads of smoke and going nuts with the flamethrower. Soon died in the mortar pit though lol.

What games would people recommend?

I'd would of recommended riding in London, but since it's too late for that, COD4 :P

Halo Wars is just out too by the way.

I really don't see myself buying any games for a long time now since Summer is coming. I can't be arsed to buy Halo Wars, Left for Dead or Sega Ultimate. 2 next gen consoles and 3 games that i play. Get in :turned:

Cabela's African Safari, you haven't lived until you've hunted rhino with a crossbow.

I've been playing it at work and it's just one of those games I could never buy, yet feel compelled to play at every chance.

Oh and seriously, Street Fighter 4, I need more people on my friends list playing this game, asians online are too good.

Latest Skate 2 DLC came out last week which I managed to miss, 3 classic spots including the community centre, the car park, and the school, 150gs, new spots, more freeskate challenges.

Same 400mp price, better value than the last one methinks.

Just ordered myself a new 360, so finally I can start playing :) Fed up of buying f**ked ones off ebay to fix and then not having the time...

I can see myself throwing the free games away pretty damn quick - Lego Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda...