Xbox Live 360 Gamer Tags

Olly C

Yes, yes i have. I'm not really up to date on the newer names in skating as i don't ride with skaters much anymore. But i remember watching PJ Lads Wonderful Wonderfull world of whatever the hell it was called and being blown away by that. I'd also like to watch Almost which ever is the newest one and rewatch Rodney VS Daewon DVDs again.

But yeah, i know my basics.

So you'll know that there's nothing un-realistic about a Nollie 360 Hardflip? :P

So its just me who cant watch skate videos....

Pretty much, skate videos are superior to trials videos in everyway.

However, BMX > *

So you'll know that there's nothing un-realistic about a Nollie 360 Hardflip? :P

Show me? :P

I don't remember seeing such a trick. Are sure it wasn't FS flip, just kiddin' again. I haven't watched much new skate videos at all, but if the board isn't rotating with the rider then it's not 360, if you get me?

But yeah, "I haven't watched much new skate videos at all" so i'm probably wrong :unsure:

However, BMX > *

Now your just being silly. From riding plenty of bmx and a bit of skating i think skating still has 'more'. It's hard to explain. Like the 'new street' style bmxers aren't overly talented, it's just gradual progression. Like i don't see myself watching many bmx videos and having to rewind them because i couldn't understand how the move was pulled.

You go to shop like Game, who sell 2100 points for £17.50, which gives you a code to put in on the marketplace.

Or you go scouting on the internet for a company who will email the code to you within the hour...

800 points is about £6.50, we get a much better deal than the yanks.